Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: My JV season starts today

Good luck, VKG. I myself am trying to get an assistant coaching job with soccer. I'm graduating this evening and am trying to get the coach to bring me back next year as a coach.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    Good luck, VKG. I myself am trying to get an assistant coaching job with soccer. I'm graduating this evening and am trying to get the coach to bring me back next year as a coach.
    Sweet, congratulations on the graduation!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    VKG, Good luck. Keep us posted how you guys do. I am going to miss coaching track our season is nearly over. I dont know if I will find a place to coach or volunateer to coach at in Fargo/Moorhead.

Thanks. Our track team just won regionals last night and they have sectionals either tomorrow or Thursday. Good luck with the rest of your season. I'll keep you guys posted on how we do!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"PurpleCrusader" wrote:
    I plan to teach biology and maybe chemistry at the high school level, hopefully in the green bay area. gotta teach those kids more than just science you know :grin:
    Wow, why the green bay area?? Is that where you are from? You won't be too far from where I live! First lesson in GB: The Right Colors to wear 101!

yeah I'm from Green Bay, plus there are some pretty decent schools in the surrounding area.

Prophet Guest

Have fun! Keep us posted about the team over the course of the season.

"PurpleCrusader" wrote:
    I plan to teach biology and maybe chemistry at the high school level, hopefully in the green bay area. gotta teach those kids more than just science you know :grin:
    Smack em over their, and bringem to the good side! :lol: The more the merrier!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I would love to catch on as a baseball coach somewhere.. I played year round in Florida for 8 years.. Winter ball included, I played like 8 years straight. I was a pitcher and a catcher. My strong area was catcher. At 13 I could pitch 70 mph, but I got a little out of control at times.. My arm was strong, and I excelled at the catcher position.

I love baseball, and would love to pass on to others what my great coaches taught me for all those years.. I have a passion for baseball, and always will. Good luck this season VKG, and make sure you have alot of fun with the team.. Take some risks and put on some squeeze plays..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12