Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: my head hurts

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: my head hurts

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    This probably isn't good advice but i've done it dozens of times and it seems to work, (I'm the type that gets extremely bad headaches from drinking), take a couple of those diet pill that are supposed to speed up your metabolism right before you go to sleep (pass out). I think that it gets the alchohol through the system faster or something, I really don't know, but it really does seem to help me.

Also, if your drinking shots, have a water in your hand at all times. You can get really drunk and feel great in the morning.

Or, like someone else said, don't drink at all. wink
    Take some speed or some meth too, that works. roll

lol
    Hey, I'm not talking about anything illegal here. Simply a "caffiene and whatever else is in 'em" pill. geeesss.

I'd hate to see your reaction had I handed you a Mountain Dew, you'd probably look at me like I just offered you a line of cocaine!!
    Haha, I was just playin around.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    This probably isn't good advice but i've done it dozens of times and it seems to work, (I'm the type that gets extremely bad headaches from drinking), take a couple of those diet pill that are supposed to speed up your metabolism right before you go to sleep (pass out). I think that it gets the alchohol through the system faster or something, I really don't know, but it really does seem to help me.

Also, if your drinking shots, have a water in your hand at all times. You can get really drunk and feel great in the morning.

Or, like someone else said, don't drink at all. wink
    Take some speed or some meth too, that works. roll

lol
    Hey, I'm not talking about anything illegal here. Simply a "caffiene and whatever else is in 'em" pill. geeesss.

I'd hate to see your reaction had I handed you a Mountain Dew, you'd probably look at me like I just offered you a line of cocaine!!
    Haha, I was just playin around.
    lol

"midgensa" wrote:
    No matter how plastered I have gotten (and it has been pretty bad at times) I have never been hung over, so I think it is just all in your head.
    the pain is all in your head hence the name of the thread!!!

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

VikingsBabe is offline Training Camp

i MUST have greasy food, like McDonalds or Burger King...i also recommend the 2 advils and big glass of water before passing out. but thats kind of hard to do. i find that after i puke, i feel 10 times worse than i did before i puked. i hate to get drunk, but when you are out having a good time, sometimes it's hard to keep track of how many you've downed.

advice for the girls: YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRINK IT JUST BECAUSE THE GUY BOUGHT IT FOR YOU. i made this mistake not long ago. i had about 2 or 3 long islands in me, and this guy bought me a drink called "tie me to the bedpost"...interesting name, eh? well, within 10 mins i was in the bathroom of the bar puking my guts out. i should have stopped drinking after the long islands (plus i think i was on some kind of antibiotic, so that may have had something to do with it).

another word of advice: don't mix colors. and also, the liquor before beer, you're in the clear; beer before liquor never been sicker thing...ya thats not true. it all mixes in your stomach anyways. speaking of which, has anyone ever heard the comedian who did "goat boy" on SNL do his story about the party in his stomach? it's pretty funny, i wish i could remember his name.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsBabe" wrote:
    i MUST have greasy food, like McDonalds or Burger King...i also recommend the 2 advils and big glass of water before passing out. but thats kind of hard to do. i find that after i puke, i feel 10 times worse than i did before i puked. i hate to get drunk, but when you are out having a good time, sometimes it's hard to keep track of how many you've downed.

advice for the girls: YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRINK IT JUST BECAUSE THE GUY BOUGHT IT FOR YOU. i made this mistake not long ago. i had about 2 or 3 long islands in me, and this guy bought me a drink called "tie me to the bedpost"...interesting name, eh? well, within 10 mins i was in the bathroom of the bar puking my guts out. i should have stopped drinking after the long islands (plus i think i was on some kind of antibiotic, so that may have had something to do with it).

another word of advice: don't mix colors. and also, the liquor before beer, you're in the clear; beer before liquor never been sicker thing...ya thats not true. it all mixes in your stomach anyways. speaking of which, has anyone ever heard the comedian who did "goat boy" on SNL do his story about the party in his stomach? it's pretty funny, i wish i could remember his name.
    Jim Breuer
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikingsBabe is offline Training Camp

ya, jim breuer! anyways, if you want a good laugh, go download it from limewire or where ever you dl music and stuff. i'm not quite sure what it is really called, but he talks about all the alcohol having a party in his stomach. jdogg loves it too.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

A better one is the gag that Larry Miller (the guy that plays the dean in "The Nutty Professor" and other movies) does about "The Five Stages of Drunkeness (six if you live in a trailer park)"...he is absolutely hilarious!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345