Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:My Good Friend Singer

NordicNed wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    NordicNed wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    I had a friend request from him today, evidence of him being online.

Zeus, I'd show up to a game (maybe I already have) but fear for my safety around some members on these boards. I guess being polite, bright, young and opinionated individual like myself comes with it's share of hardships.
    Obviously, you've ignored anything that's ever been said about the PPO tailgates, because they are nothing but a celebration of shared love for the Vikings. While there might be a spirited discussion or two (and I've never seen anything which can be interpreted as a real heated argument) it is a warm and welcoming atmosphere.

No matter what kind of condescending jackass I might think you can be on these boards, rest assured that, in person at a tailgate, you would be welcomed as the "old friend" that you truly are.
    When Zeus and I first met at a tailgate, we actualy hugged eachother. Thats saying alot, when most would have expected a blood bath..LMAO
    Next time, you're getting a crack back the moment I see you looking the other direction.

=Z=
    LOL,
    I'de expect nothing less from you "Z", to lower yourself to Saints Tactics, to take me out. But I'de get back up and come back next game, trust me... :P
    Saints tactics? Are you kidding me? The best crack-backer of the modern era was CG's boyfriend, Chris Walsh!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Morning Marrdro,any plans for the week -end? some bingo with WW or something?
    El underdog.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

El Vikingo wrote:
    I ordered a front quarter of beef from the local butcher.

Going to pick it up tonight and then spend the rest of the weekend cutting, wrapping, making snack sticks etc.

Sounds exciting huh.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:

Going to pick it up tonight and then spend the rest of the weekend cutting, wrapping, making snack sticks etc.

Sounds exciting huh.
    snack sticks? lol, what is that? jerky?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:

Sounds exciting huh.
    Kindof.

Slim Jims are closer to what they look like, but my don't taste anything like those crappy things.

The kids got me one of these for my birthday....

I also have a meat grinder. After I am done cutting and wrapping, I put some of the choicer chunks that normally go into hamburger into a marinade (for 3 days) that I then stuff into casings and then smoke in my smoker.

Takes about 3 hours to do a batch in the smoker. By the time they are done, all the neighbors have come by and asked (already knowing that I have) if I've made a batch.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:

Sounds exciting huh.
    Kindof.

Slim Jims are closer to what they look like, but my don't taste anything like those crappy things.

I also have a meat grinder. After I am done cutting and wrapping, I put some of the choicer chunks that normally go into hamburger into a marinade (for 3 days) that I then stuff into casings and then smoke in my smoker.

Takes about 3 hours to do a batch in the smoker. By the time they are done, all the neighbors have come by and asked (already knowing that I have) if I've made a batch.
    lol, nice neighbors. Instead of lending a helping hand during the process they want the goods for nothing after they are done. Entitlement era.

On a side note, make sure that the contraption you're using isn't a modified penis pump. Sure looks like it could have been one.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:

Sounds exciting huh.
    Kindof.

lol, nice neighbors. Instead of lending a helping hand during the process they want the goods for nothing after they are done. Entitlement era.

On a side note, make sure that the contraption you're using isn't a modified penis pump. Sure looks like it could have been one.

You crack me up.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Morning Marty.
    I just butchered a half of an Elk 2 weeks ago.
    Big chore, but very good meat.
    No sausage this time, just grounds, steak, stew, and roast.

Prophet; do you put your sausage stuffer in that cuntraption?
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Morning Marty.

Prophet; do you put your sausage stuffer in that cuntraption?
    It had a child proof cap, so I couldn't use it.

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Morning Marty.
    (Envy swarms over Marrdro)
    I have 2 major goals (at least in hunting/fishing) that I still want to do......

Hook a Trapon and take a Elk with my bow. One day my friend, one day I will be hiding behind a shrub out your way with my Bowtech in full draw all the while whispering to the good lord for blessing me with that moment/thrill.

Of course, I will follow that up each night with a different prayer when I chew on one of those fine steaks.

(On a side note, I've already got a Black Bear, several Deer, and 2 Turkey's with a bow)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast