Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

My Good Friend Singer

Good morning my friend. See you online.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:My Good Friend Singer

He's no longer online. But I also say hello to my good friend Singer and my good friend Marty, as well.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Based upon who is online and noting that I will only say "Hello" to people I've actually physically met, I will say "G'day, Mate!" to my good friends Ultra, Anglo, KevinK, ejmat, CG, NP, Jargo, Digital, Marrdro and Thor.

No offense to anyone else. Come out to see the Vikings play at the Dome and you, too, can enjoy this great "honor".

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

I had a friend request from him today, evidence of him being online.

Zeus, I'd show up to a game (maybe I already have) but fear for my safety around some members on these boards. I guess being polite, bright, young and opinionated individual like myself comes with it's share of hardships.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

C Mac D wrote:

Zeus, I'd show up to a game (maybe I already have) but fear for my safety around some members on these boards. I guess being polite, bright, young and opinionated individual like myself comes with it's share of hardships.
    I've argued like hell with some members, insulted and disagreed.

But show up at the tailgates, and we are like a band of brothers. And sisters for that matter.
    Can't forget CG and the rest of the female contingent.

Good morning CG. I see you are on line.

Cmac, you would be welcomed.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    Based upon who is online and noting that I will only say "Hello" to people I've actually physically met, I will say "G'day, Mate!" to my good friends Ultra, Anglo, KevinK, ejmat, CG, NP, Jargo, Digital, Marrdro and Thor.

No offense to anyone else. Come out to see the Vikings play at the Dome and you, too, can enjoy this great "honor".

=Z=
    I am more honored to not be on your list then I would be if I was on your list.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    Zeus wrote:

You weren't online when I made that post. But now that you are, I will extend the morning "Howdy" to you, as well.

=Z=

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Zeus wrote:

You weren't online when I made that post. But now that you are, I will extend the morning "Howdy" to you, as well.

=Z=
    Damn it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

C Mac D wrote:

Obviously, you've ignored anything that's ever been said about the PPO tailgates, because they are nothing but a celebration of shared love for the Vikings. While there might be a spirited discussion or two (and I've never seen anything which can be interpreted as a real heated argument) it is a warm and welcoming atmosphere.

No matter what kind of condescending jackass I might think you can be on these boards, rest assured that, in person at a tailgate, you would be welcomed as the "old friend" that you truly are.

=Z=

Prophet wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Zeus wrote:

Damn it.
    It had to be done.

=Z=

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast