Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    MY FRIENDS 18 B-DAY PARTY! LOOK!

    CAN U SPOT ME LOL?
    http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf?u=YUhSMGNEb3ZMMk52Ym5SbGJuUXViVzkyYVdW ekxtTmtiaTV0ZVhOd1lXTmxMbU52YlM4d01EQTJNRGd6THpFd0 x6VTVMell3T0RNeE9UVXdNUzVtYkhZPQ==&d=206" type="application/x-shockwave-flash

    P.S. MAKE YOUR WINDOW SMALLER FOR BETTER QUALITY

  2. #2
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: MY FRIENDS 18 B-DAY PARTY! LOOK!

    LoL, gee that was hard!

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  3. #3
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: MY FRIENDS 18 B-DAY PARTY! LOOK!

    Very nice to see you represent Magicci. Looked like a fun party. Get your buddies to see the light and maybe they'll dress as nice as you.

    [color=red]

  4. #4
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: MY FRIENDS 18 B-DAY PARTY! LOOK!

    LOL THERE WAS A STRIPPER

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: MY FRIENDS 18 B-DAY PARTY! LOOK!

    So what was on the grill? Tri-tip???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: MY FRIENDS 18 B-DAY PARTY! LOOK!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    So what was on the grill? Tri-tip???
    a type of meat called carneasada.

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: MY FRIENDS 18 B-DAY PARTY! LOOK!

    "magicci" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    So what was on the grill? Tri-tip???
    a type of meat called carneasada.
    I have had Carne Asada before...good stuff!!!

    So how much did the stripper take off???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: MY FRIENDS 18 B-DAY PARTY! LOOK!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    So what was on the grill? Tri-tip???
    a type of meat called carneasada.
    I have had Carne Asada before...good stuff!!!

    So how much did the stripper take off???
    she took off everything!

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: MY FRIENDS 18 B-DAY PARTY! LOOK!

    "magicci" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    So what was on the grill? Tri-tip???
    a type of meat called carneasada.
    I have had Carne Asada before...good stuff!!!

    So how much did the stripper take off???
    she took off everything!
    So was her coochie shaved? And where is the link to THOSE pics???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: MY FRIENDS 18 B-DAY PARTY! LOOK!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    So what was on the grill? Tri-tip???
    a type of meat called carneasada.
    I have had Carne Asada before...good stuff!!!

    So how much did the stripper take off???
    she took off everything!
    So was her coochie shaved? And where is the link to THOSE pics???
    LOL SHE DIDNT LET US TAKE PICS ANYMORE. BUT SHES WASNT THAT GREAT LOOKING. LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Friends
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 10:14 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 09:44 PM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 08:22 AM
  4. Friends One and All
    By The Gap in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 11:42 PM
  5. Steussie & Friends
    By PurpleAndy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 12:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •