Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

My football team!

Here is a pic of my football team. We are the Medina Crush. I coach the Defense...what more could I ask for? :lol: I am on the upper right, on the end. My son (Spence) is directly in front of me.
    Spence plays OLB and FB. Our first game is tomorrow!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: My football team!

He looks like a mean lil son biatch!! Good luck this season ultra!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

Good luck this season Ultra! I envy you, it would be fun to coach little guys (especially your own boy).

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Looks like Ultra has been feeding his boy Gunpowder and Cayenne Pepper.
    Grrrrrrrrrr!
    How did you get a pic of me on the far left??
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gooooooooooooooo CRUSH!!!!!!
    Good luck!!!!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Looks like he is a solid player.. One of the bigger guys and just looks like he loves the game.. He looks like Corey Slesinger (sp) kinda to me.. Well not really but he looks like the kid can ball! Good luck in the game and the up coming season Ultra.. Tell him good luck and to score a TD from the people at PP.O!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

We played our game. It was a very heated battle. We jumped out to an early 12-0 lead. Then, they scored 18 unanswered points on us. I know, I am the Defense Coach. But, because these are 8 year olds and their first year, we are allowed to have 1 coach on the field with them making adjustments. I am not the head coach, but he chose to be out there with my Defense. **sigh** So, all the adjustments were his, not mine.

The boys looked really flat. No intensity whatsoever. The other team had great intensity. They have 1 coach who is the biggest ass! He cried "holding" on every, single play! Unbelievable. One of the refs was a 16 year old kid. So, a few times even after the play was over and the coach was crying, the ref then tossed his flag. :roll: Also, the ref saw a hold one time and blew the whistle with the play still running. So, what did our RB do? He stopped, and got smashed! We need older more mature refs. (sorry to all you youngins).

Anyways, ultra jr. scored the first TD. Straight up the middle from 5 yards out. But, ultra jr. failed to fulfill his OLB duties a few times which led to points.

Oh, and after the game...the loudmouth coach did not even shake hands with our head coach. The guy was fricken huge and I went up to him and told him that these were 8 year old kids and stop acting like a b-i-t-c-h.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

SHould have had me there with ya. I would have unleashed a "Evil Twin" Tyrade on his HOMER looking buttock.
    What a sore winner. What kind of guy doesnt even shake hands with opposing coach. This is totally unacceptable.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    SHould have had me there with ya. I would have unleashed a "Evil Twin" Tyrade on his HOMER looking buttock.
    What a sore winner. What kind of guy doesnt even shake hands with opposing coach. This is totally unacceptable.
    Ultra, who is the governing body for the league?? Get us an e-mail address and we will run this guy right out of the league. We will say something like," I was at the game on Sat, saw this coach who was OUT OF CONTROL and should in no way be leading young children attempting to have fun.... yadda, yadda, yadda .... " He will be gone before next Sat., just say the word and he is "Swimming with the fish's" ... (or out of the league for that matter)

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LOL good idea MNJ.. Ultra thats pretty cool he scored.. Tell him congrats! He will get better on the D side im sure, he looks like a beast!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Ultra,

That is awesome that you are involved with the youth, keep us posted on the season.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast