Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

My football season

Well I havent been posting on here a lot lately over the past few months or so. One reason being because of football but there is also a lot of other stuff going on right now for me. Anyway.

As many of you know I play high school football. I play TE and LB.I was going to keep you guys updated game to game this year but I only did that with like 3 of the games. haha Well we lost in our first playoff game last friday night. It sucked really bad. The score was 28 to 21. The worst part is we were the better team. I am still pretty pissed about that loss. Since this was my senior season it was really sad knowing that that will be the last time I ever play with all my friends ever again. The same guys I grew up with and have been playing football with since we were like 8. I am really going to miss it.

As for the regular season we were 6-3 but we should have been 8-1. We lost in a non conference game in the beginning of the season to a team that won one game all season and that was to us. I got hurt in that game in the 2nd quarter though. Had a sprained mcl so that sucked. Then another game we lost we could have won if just 1 big play would have gone the other way.

We gave the best team in the state a run for there money sticking with them for a while. The score was 10-14 at halftime but they eventually pulled away and won it 34 to 10 i think the final score was. But that was the only time all season they were held under 40 points so we actually played pretty good and that was my best game of the season. I had a lot of tackles and some big hits and an all around good game. I was pukeing and cramping up like I never have before but I kept on playing my heart out. I don't have my stats yet or anything from the season so I don't know about that stuff. Maybe I will post them later or something when i get them.

I am going to hit the weights hard now this offseason starting tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do. I want to gain about 40 pounds by next season. I'm not sure if that will happen but I'm going to try. I started the season at 205 and now i am down to 185. Haha I can't believe I lost 20 pounds during the season. Next year I am going to be playing college ball but I havent decided where for sure. We'll see what happens.

Anyway I just thought I would give you guys an update on how the season went. I should be back posting regularaly again now. Go Vikes!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My football season

I would take a guess that your not rooting for Fargo South friday.

our team is going to the state championship (in north dakota). we are undefeated so far so im really excited for the game. we're goin to the ship! lol i didnt even know what that meant until yesterday, when i had to ask. is anyone else going to be at the alerus center watchin the games?
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey CC, any chance of college ball?
    Let us know if you are getting recruited.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    our team is going to the state championship (in north dakota). we are undefeated so far so im really excited for the game. we're goin to the ship! lol i didnt even know what that meant until yesterday, when i had to ask. is anyone else going to be at the alerus center watchin the games?
    I'll be there
    ;D

9-Man
    Napoleon vs.
    Turtle Lake/Mercer

A

Velva vs.
    Linton

AA

Dickinson Trinity vs. Watford City

AAA

Minot vs.
    Fargo South

"WVV" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    I'll be there
    ;D

9-Man

Napoleon vs.
    Turtle Lake/Mercer

A

Velva vs.
    Linton

AA

AAA

Minot vs.
    Fargo South
    i already knew that
    ;D
    9-Man
    Napoleon vs.
    Turtle Lake/Mercer

A

Velva vs.
    Linton

AA

AAA

Minot vs.
    Fargo South
    -Tyrell Johnson

good luck cc21. its good to hear that you played your heart out. thats a true vikes fan! i hope you get to play to college ball. keep us posted
    -Tyrell Johnson

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Hey CC, any chance of college ball?
    Let us know if you are getting recruited.
    Yeah I am. I havent decided where I want to go for sure though.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

CC, you said you wanted to gain 40 pounds for next year?

I think you can do it. I gained 35 over the summer and since school started, last night I stepped on the scale and was shocked to see 279, last time I weighed myself I was 245 during the spring, and I haven't noticed any fat gains, but I could stand to lose some fat I had before I gained all this muscle, I got my benchmax from 255 to 315 in the past 3 months when I really started lifting again, but I'm 6'3-6'4, so it was easy to pack the muscle on. How tall are you?

And in case you were wondering, I don't play high school football, I did the past 3 years, freshman year my team was 8-1, then when I moved up to Varsity sophmore year we were 1-9, then Junior year, 1-9, those two seasons lead to a coaching change, and I really loved the old coach. I had absolutely no fun playing for my sophomore and junior years so decided not to come out for the team this season. Instead I've really been lifting and focusing on track and field, I started that my freshman year, and have been improving since. I got captain for both winter and spring seasons, so Im pumped for that.

If you wanna talk lifting anytime send me an IM.

"Mr" wrote:
    CC, you said you wanted to gain 40 pounds for next year?

I think you can do it. I gained 35 over the summer and since school started, last night I stepped on the scale and was shocked to see 279, last time I weighed myself I was 245 during the spring, and I haven't noticed any fat gains, but I could stand to lose some fat I had before I gained all this muscle, I got my benchmax from 255 to 315 in the past 3 months when I really started lifting again, but I'm 6'3-6'4, so it was easy to pack the muscle on. How tall are you?

And in case you were wondering, I don't play high school football, I did the past 3 years, freshman year my team was 8-1, then when I moved up to Varsity sophmore year we were 1-9, then Junior year, 1-9, those two seasons lead to a coaching change, and I really loved the old coach. I had absolutely no fun playing for my sophomore and junior years so decided not to come out for the team this season. Instead I've really been lifting and focusing on track and field, I started that my freshman year, and have been improving since. I got captain for both winter and spring seasons, so Im pumped for that.

If you wanna talk lifting anytime send me an IM.
    I am only like 5'10 maybe 5'11. Last offseason I gained like 25 pounds so we'll see if I can up that 15 pounds haha. Its frustrating though to lose all this weight and strength during the season. I have gotten so weak since last time I lifted. I was repping 285 for bench 4 sets of 5 and like 400 for squat. Yesterday I did 245 for bench and today only 315 for squat. We lift during the season but its only once a weak for like 45 minutes. But yeah I will pm you later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast