Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My favorite bar

Articnv is offline Coach

Re: My favorite bar

If its a good enuff bar they let u go behidn the bar and wrestle away the plush viking football u own and wrestle waway from the female bartewnder who was holdign across her chest, while the owner is syaign her moneys on the bartender kepeing it.

Between drinkign during the game then drinkign for VKG and country i goign to get real hammered Means i need to prebowl for my sunday nite leaguge lol

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah you better get that prebowling in! You gotta pick up the slack for me!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

When I lived in the TC (back in the 1960's) there used to be a bar called the Triangle Bar. It was across the river from the U Of M. It was a happin place in those days. I was a musician at the time and I would go there to watch Dave Ray and John Koerner play blues. Is it still there??

WWBGD

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Damn sometimes I wish I still lived in Minneapolis! And then I remember how cold it is during football season and somehow it doesn't seem so bad watching m :roll: :roll: y game surrounded by Redskins and Eagles fans. LOL!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    gol 'darnit sometimes I wish I still lived in Minneapolis! And then I remember how cold it is during football season and somehow it doesn't seem so bad watching m :roll: :roll: y game surrounded by Redskins and Eagles fans. LOL!
    i LOVE cold weather. everybody thinks i'm nuts but i absolutely love it :grin:

Thanks Josdin

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    gol 'darnit sometimes I wish I still lived in Minneapolis! And then I remember how cold it is during football season and somehow it doesn't seem so bad watching m :roll: :roll: y game surrounded by Redskins and Eagles fans. LOL!
    i LOVE cold weather. everybody thinks i'm nuts but i absolutely love it :grin:

You know I hate to say it but the only reason I do not move back to Minneapolis right now is because I can not tolerate the weather. I miss Minnesota and the awesome people there so much. It's 60 degrees here today and I am freezing and depressed lol.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

i'd just pick up and move to minnesota but i need more money and need to find a job right away if i were to move. i could live with my aunt or some friends, but i'd need to talk to them in a lot more detail before i'd just pick up all my stuff and move.

Thanks Josdin

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I would love to be back in minny, but then I wouldn't have my gf anymore and there really isn't anyone that is going to replace her! (wow, that was kind of sappy, yuck!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

:lol: VKG, i had a g/f that was a packers fan. didn't know about it until we started dating. the only times it was really bad was VIKINGS vs. PACKERS weeks.

Thanks Josdin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12