Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My favorite bar

Articnv is offline Coach

My favorite bar

My favorite bar to watch vikes games at in St.Cloud is called the Lincoln Depot.

This sunday when the vikes beat the Pack there going to have 1 hr openbar for domestic beer and omsetic rail drinks, if your there before the game starts. So if your in the area and looking for a place to go head on in.

I will be there.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My favorite bar

I used to go to a place called Sliders, great sports bar, with even greater Buffalo Wings...

This is the first year I have Direct TV, with the NFL Package..

I really enjoy having it, and the best part is I get to see the Vikings play every week in the comfort of my own house.

I also make a really good dish of Buffalo Wings myself, and many other dishes to boot.. So no great lose on the Sliders wings. Mine are better :wink:

I enjoy cooking dinner for my family, and espeicaly on game day..

If I do go to a bar (which isn't that often) I usually go to the VFW Post 254 in Hartford,CT....I'm a member there, and it's nice to share times with fellow Vets.

The drinks and beers are cheap and we have 4 TV's which usually have sports being shown on them.

I'm also a member of Post 9960 in Swansboro, NC......

I joinded this VFW during a visit to my fathers home there, the club is right around the corner from my dads.

Great bunch of guys and gals at the 9960, and my Dad is also a member there.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"Articnv" wrote:
    My favorite bar to watch vikes games at in St.Cloud is called the Lincoln Depot.

This sunday when the vikes beat the Pack there going to have 1 hr openbar for domestic beer and omsetic rail drinks, if your there before the game starts. So if your in the area and looking for a place to go head on in.

I will be there.
    Hey Arct,

Funny,I grew up about eight blocks from that bar. But back then it was called "The Dewdrop Inn". They've built on and remodeled and I haven't been in there since. I heard they serve really good food. May have to check it out next time I'm in town.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Have one for me artic!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Articnv is offline Coach

The food is great there. i live about 2 miles from there now so its close to home. So if i need to i can walk back to my house.

My mom is a regualr there her and soem of her prison coworkers go there for lunch 3 to 4 days a week.

VKG i will have 3 for u when the vieks win against the pack )

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Sweet!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Don't forget me!!! Have one for me too!! :lol:

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

My favorite bar is the one that gets me plastered enough to forget how the Vikings are this year....the list is long! :lol:

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    My favorite bar is the one that gets me plastered enough to forget how the Vikings are this year....the list is long! :lol:
    AMEN to that! i feel like getting drunk right now as a matter of fact too bad i have nobody to drink with :sad:

Thanks Josdin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    AMEN to that! i feel like getting drunk right now as a matter of fact too bad i have nobody to drink with :sad:
    If its a good enough bar, they don't care if you sit there and talk to yourself! :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast