Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

My day.. No, my WEEK SUCKS!

So as you all may or may not remember, earlier last month, I had my appendix removed in Minnesota after it got ticked off while I was at a family reunion.. Well I can thank that for all my troubles!

-First off I missed a week off school. Which is a lot considering I'm in 5 AP classes.

-Make up work out the but! I was gone at the end of last month, and I still have one make up work assignment out.

-I can forget being exempt from finals (at our school, an attendence to grade ratio determines if one is exempt from finals or no)

-So now that I'm getting my make up work in, I know have regular school work to turn in, along with studying for finals. Three times the regular amount of work from other kids in my class who are exempt from finals.

AND TODAY SUCKED MAJOR!
    -Before school, I took two physics quizes, over the lessons which I of coursed missed, and only knew what I had picked up along the way

-1st period- History- My cold war essay was handed back to me by my teacher, he said it was the worst essay I've done all year, and need to redo it for a maximun of a 90, or else get the 70 he'd give me on the paper I turned into him.

-2nd perdiod- Pre-Calc- Took a test over derivitives. Not too hard, except we got problems that used derivitives in problem forms that we'd never seen before

3rd period- Jazz Band- possibly the only highlight to my day. My pride and joy (besides the vikings) is horn playing. And I got my braces out a few weeks ago, so now I suck at playing horn. I could go from 1st chair out of 50 horns in my region, to not placing at all next year.. SUCK

4th period- Spanish III- So the final for that is going to be a pain! Fill in the blank, and we've never had fill in the blank tests at all this year in there! I have to distinguish between when to use 'por' and 'para' in a sentence, not to mention, I have to know, in Spanish, the name of the Peninsula the Arabs occupied for 800 years until the Spanish took it over

----

which bring me to where I am now..

not wanting to read the book I still have to read for english (200 pages by tuesday)

and not wanting to do the history essay over again..

--

i'm not whining.. caus i know school is a lot of work.. but this sucks
    i m better than you, so just give up...

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My day.. No, my WEEK SUCKS!

Why are you taking 5 AP's? In a little over your head don't you think?

Oh and I'm a freshman and I had a test on por or para 2nd week of school. :lol: sorry just razzing you a bit. I think i'm in spanish III (different names at our school)...

Sorry you're having a bad week...

Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

Hey, youse gotta right ta blow steam, y'know? I'm just glad me schoolin' days are long gone. I feels for ya. :sad:

Just hang in dere. Soon, youse will be outta school and have a job dat stinks as bad as mine does, wit' a boss you'd like to give a pair of concrete shoes, y'know?

Jus' tryin' ta make youse feel bedda, y'know? :wink:
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Ahh, the school years.. I am glad that the school days are over.. My job is fun, and different everyday, so I can't complain.. Sorry to hear that you are having a bad week, hope everything gets better for you..

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Dang Potus, what a load you've got there! Just wanted to say good luck with everything and hang in there, summer is just around the corner!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Hang in there, everything will work out just fine.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

thanks muggsy.. i hope to be a band director.. so the only boss of mine will be the administration i work for..

then when i'm president.. no boss of me at all...

well PPE, i'm a junior in high school.. 5 ap's isnt really that hard.. well.. technically only two of them are AP.. but the other three prep you for the AP test in that course next year..

but thank goodness i'l never have to take math again in my life! i'm all done with it.. we took our final early, and we're just chilling in that class now!

well WBLvikebabe- true that! summer is just around the corner.. going to hawaii in like 3 weeks!!

<woot woot>
    i m better than you, so just give up...

purplepride818 is offline Starter

im feelin you potus, i had my appendix burst a couple days before i went to the hospital and payed dearly for it with a 3 day stay in the hospital and a pump sticking out of my stomach for a week pumping out infection. that wasnt the worst either, it was 6 days before my 21st birthday, which was on a friday, which i had a room in vegas and tickets for the UFC shamrock fight. needless to say i didnt go because i couldnt drink, but after a long "why me?" in the hospital i realized that i should be happy that im still able to celebrate my birthday instead of being dead!

but i know what its like to go through that and you should be happy that you didnt just think it was bad gas and not go to the hospital like me!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Well I guess Ap's are harder at my school because most take 5 Ap's over the course of junior and senior year.. and these people are getting into Duke and Harvard and such.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Potus how is your senior year looking? For me it was so easy, I only needed 3 classes to graduate and took them all in the first quarter so basically it was all electives for the rest of the year and study halls soo easy!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast