Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Brother...

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My Brother...

My prayers are with you, I hope he gets his life back together.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Way to go team!!! VikeBabe, we ALL got your back!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

WBL, If I get a chance, I'll PM you tonight, rather than say what I have to say in an open forum.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

6-KINGS Guest

I am so sorry.
    You and your family are in the pray request book.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

You know I have been thinking about your family and will continue to do so. I am sending you my best positive energy every day WBL.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, I also wanted to update you guys. My brother came home last night and the deal was that if he came back trying to get in my parents were going to call the cops. To make a long story short the cops had enough evidence to take him and put him in a 72 hour lockdown. Which was kind of a big relief for my parents because now at least they know where he is and he's getting some kind of help. So I thank you all for praying because that in itself is a definite answer to prayer. He's going to be very angry because my parents aren't going to go and bail him out. He's already called several times asking for my dad to go down there. So now the prayer is that he'll get the help he needs and be able to committ to a treatment program once the 72 hours is up. Thanks again everyone I truly appreciate all the support and prayers, I love you guys!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, I also wanted to update you guys. My brother came home last night and the deal was that if he came back trying to get in my parents were going to call the cops. To make a long story short the cops had enough evidence to take him and put him in a 72 hour lockdown. Which was kind of a big relief for my parents because now at least they know where he is and he's getting some kind of help. So I thank you all for praying because that in itself is a definite answer to prayer. He's going to be very angry because my parents aren't going to go and bail him out. He's already called several times asking for my dad to go down there. So now the prayer is that he'll get the help he needs and be able to committ to a treatment program once the 72 hours is up. Thanks again everyone I truly appreciate all the support and prayers, I love you guys!

It all works out in the end ... keep your chin up. :cheers:

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Hopefully this is the bottom and he learns. I wish you and your family the best. He will come through eventually. Stick by him, I'm sure he is worth it. I've been through this before. Wish you the best.

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

dont give up on him. he's young and will learn from his mistakes. there is a really moving show on a&e i think, it's called "intervention". it shows families dealing with the same problems and doing what it takes for them to get help to their loved ones. check it out.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Hey everyone, just wanted to give a little update on my bro. We found out that he has bipolar disorder. It's kinda scary because he has it pretty severely, he has the manic part of it and has pretty much every single symptom listed. Things have actually been looking up lately, he is starting to realize what the problem is and what he can do to help the situation. He is still very angry for having to be in the hospital (blaming my parents) which I don't blame him for, I wouldn't want to be there either. But it's tough love, we know he is getting the help he needs now and is on med's. Also the drug usage came from him having bipolar because it is said that a lot of people who are bipolar tend to abuse drugs. So anyways, just wanted to give you guys an update and say thanks again for the prayers, and hope that you will continue to keep him and my family in your thoughts.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast