Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Boss

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My Boss

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    They pay you to do your job, not surf the net & be on forums during work hours.

I hope you don't have a government job where my tax dollars are paying for you to surf.

My company scans all our PC's several times an hour to see which sites people are on. If it's not work related, it's grounds for dismissal. :wink:

You must not work much then Singers.. You beat us all at posting articles, and the amount of posts per day.. :grin: :wink:
    I work 40 hours per week or more per week, 8:00-4:30.

I just get up early in the morning & spend 2 hours on PP.O. to deliver you the news before going to work.

All my posts are done in the morning, evening, weekends or on a day of vacation.

Let's see Cajun try to post only during those times. :wink:

lol. I hear ya man.. My hours have switche lately. I work from 1:00 am until I am done which is usually 10:00- 11:00am. I get home go to bed, and when I wake up, I have to spend time with the woman or she gets pissed.. By the time I have enough time to get on here, I am off to work again. That is why my posts have gone way down.. Not for long though, I will make time.. :grin:

6-KINGS Guest

"Prophet" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Did he notice you put this in the wrong forum?

Offseason 2006/Draft/FA?
    LMAO!

I guess that calls for a dose of Bill, even though you have already resolved the issue.

Click on Bill’s face

This is a classic!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Tarkenator" wrote:
    Hmm... I wonder how upset Brad Childress would be if he caught his OC checking stock reports on his palm pilot during a game? For that matter how upset would we all be? Just a thought. :twisted:

As to the OP, my suggestion would be to (instead of getting angry) take advantage of the fact that your supervisor is somewhat lacking in dedication to his own position. Work your rear-end off and try to take his position from him on merit.

Trust me, he will hurt more (and longer) from that than a black eye.
    Good post. Very good point also.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    Work is not meant for surfing the web, your wasting someone's time and money. Bosses do what they want. mine sleeps in his office all day.
    especially when its a employee/owned company..at that point, everybody has a right to b!tch.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    They pay you to do your job, not surf the net & be on forums during work hours.

I hope you don't have a government job where my tax dollars are paying for you to surf.

My company scans all our PC's several times an hour to see which sites people are on. If it's not work related, it's grounds for dismissal. :wink:

You must not work much then Singers.. You beat us all at posting articles, and the amount of posts per day.. :grin: :wink:
    I work 40 hours per week or more per week, 8:00-4:30.

I just get up early in the morning & spend 2 hours on PP.O. to deliver you the news before going to work.

All my posts are done in the morning, evening, weekends or on a day of vacation.

Let's see Cajun try to post only during those times. :wink:

lol. I hear ya man.. My hours have switche lately. I work from 1:00 am until I am done which is usually 10:00- 11:00am. I get home go to bed, and when I wake up, I have to spend time with the woman or she gets pissed.. By the time I have enough time to get on here, I am off to work again. That is why my posts have gone way down.. Not for long though, I will make time.. :grin:
    Does that mean you'll work less hours, get less sleep or spend less time with the wife?

I'll guarantee you if you spend less time with the wife, she will get pissed, you'll get less sleep at night & you'll want to work more hours just so your not home to listen to how pissed she is. :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

I remember reading this thread last week and thought this article was interesting.

Judge: Web-Surfing Worker Can't Be Fired

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060424/ap_on_hi_te/internet_surfing

shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

You are paid to work, not to surf the net, if you want to surf the net, become a web designer and say that you are doing research

Thanks PurpleMafia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123