Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My apologies

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

My apologies

Apparently TexPac scrolled through my profile and discovered I am a law enforcement officer and questioned whether or not my comments towards the beer guzzling lady from Wisconsin would be considered "racial profiling" from my departments point of view. So I am writing this to apologize to any Packer fan or Wisconsin resident who may have taken offense to my remarks. My ignorance seems to know no bounds...I was under the impression that although I am a cop I am still entitled to all Constitutional rights that any other citizen in this country would have...2nd amendment included. I guess I was wrong. But in a way TexPac your right. Since 90% of the population where I work is black...pulling over a white person or arbitrarily stopping one would probably be considered profiling.

My apologies again...any other comments TexPac please contact my attorney Haywood Jablomy Esq. :bootyshake:

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

My apologies

Hey, that's my attorney too !! Sweet.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

PurplePharaoh is offline Rookie

My apologies

Another cop proven to have been found "racial profiling" isnt news to me. Infact its the norm from where I sit. :rr:
    http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/VikingTrader/

[img:af473e5384]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/don_banks/03/24/banks.vikes/p1_smoot.jpg[/img:af473e5384]

"If loving the Vikings is wrong, I dont wannabe right"

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

My apologies

Obviosly you didn't see the sarcasm in the post purplepharaoh, and how does calling someone in a picture a trailer mom mean that I racially profile people on the street? Sounds like your a little angry to me.

"Cops found to be racially profiling is the norm to me" More b*llshit and a blanket accusation. Just one of many excuses for people in this country to use rather then take responsibilty for their own actions. Seems like everyones running with it now. I'm starting to hear more whites tell me "you only stopped me because I'm white in a black neighborhood and you think I'm here to buy dope". Or how bout the young kid I locked up 2 months ago after a lenghty pursuit who stated " yall polices is ridiculous...yall ain't got nutten else betta to do then harrass me in a stolen car...only because I'm young and black. And it gets better then that. So you stating that cops profile is nothing new.
    I apologize to you webby...I Didnt mean for this thread to off on this tangent.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

My apologies

Holy buckets Casper..., I'm glad I didn't read that.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

My apologies

Obviosly you didn't see the sarcasm in the post purplepharaoh, and how does calling someone in a picture a trailer mom mean that I racially profile people on the street? Sounds like your a little angry to me.

"Cops found to be racially profiling is the norm to me" More b*llshit and a blanket accusation. Just one of many excuses for people in this country to use rather then take responsibilty for their own actions. Seems like everyones running with it now. I'm starting to hear more whites tell me "you only stopped me because I'm white in a black neighborhood and you think I'm here to buy dope". Or how bout the young kid I locked up 2 months ago after a lenghty pursuit who stated " yall polices is ridiculous...yall ain't got nutten else betta to do then harrass me in a stolen car...only because I'm young and black. And it gets better then that. So you stating that cops profile is nothing new.
    I apologize to you webby...I Didnt mean for this thread to off on this tangent.
    Look cop, are you trying to tell me there are no bad cops in the world? That cops havent beatin people up because of race? that they dont racial profile? Are you trying to tell me there is no "blue code of SILENCE"?...Look I was born at night it just wasnt last night. People want to be cops because they are lacking in other areas of life...i.e. self esteem. I mean why else would someone want to risk their life for? And please dont say its to help people or make a difference, cause thats bulls#!^. If you wanna help someone become a doctor or a fireman. I have more respect for those professions then I do for cops, and female cops (dikes) are even worst then male cops...But they do have something in common...They both are trying to be a man. :rr: How is that for a "TANGENT"? Now get back out their and look for white people in black areas and "racial profile" them...Cause you know thats what you are doing. Who in the hell do you think you are fooling? What you need to be doing is patroling those white areas for KKK members. "TANGENT2" :rr:

[img:af473e5384]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/don_banks/03/24/banks.vikes/p1_smoot.jpg[/img:af473e5384]

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

My apologies

Hey Enlvike hey man as an officer myself we get a bad rep man. The one thing that pisses me off man is that everyone feels like one bad officer represents us all. But what Purple pharaoh was saying be them black or white some of our brothers of the badge get off on abusing their power. Yo Purple Pharaoh I don't know what race you are yo but not all officers profile.

by the way what the hell is tampac talking about anyway?
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

My apologies

Vegas lets be honest, have you ever driven by a car of blacks and not look into the car?...Have you never got behind a car of youths be them black or white or mexican and not run the plates? You can play good cop to his bad cop all you want. Niether of you are fooling me.

Sarcasm also seems to be a trait of most cops. its not that you called her a trailer mom, its that by looking at a picture you came to that conclusion. which is another form of profiling. See you can profile and not even know or understand that thats what you have done, cop. And yes im angry and so are millions of other people, and until you can understand why you always be a racial profiler in my book, and a bad cop.

wyviking is offline Rookie

My apologies

purple pharaoh u must be from the inner city or aka. the hood, because i use to hang out in places like that and it seems like to me every one in "the hood" hated cops(or by your eyes pigs) for just doing there jobs. o purple pharaoh yea people become cops to help people because if it wasnt for that reason then why would they go thru hours of training to become some street thug, if they wanted to become a street thug they would of decided to be one, but insted they wanted to help those people that stuck in bad areas with dumb fu*ks calling there selfs gangsters buy throwing those type of people in jail. purple pharaoh if we didnt have cops how would you get across the street with out me running your ass over, you wouldnt get across, since we have cops they will pull me over and give me a warning to hit you harder next time. yea there are bad cops but thats like as rare as uncooked meat, over all in america there is like 99% good cops and 1% bad cops and for how many cops there are in america that isnt all to bad. so purple pharaoh by what i can tell your the type person (trash) that enlvikeman and vegasvike like to bust, i hope they are in the same area as you so they can show you how a good cop works.

enlvikeman and vegasvike keep up the good work. o if you want to find purple pharaohs address and go and kick in his door and shoot his ass, ill stand be hind you guys, ill just say to the judge it was self defence.lol, but i know you guys wont because you two are part of the 99% good cops.
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

My apologies

"vegasvike" wrote:
    Hey Enlvike hey man as an officer myself we get a bad rep man. The one thing that pisses me off man is that everyone feels like one bad officer represents us all. But what Purple pharaoh was saying be them black or white some of our brothers of the badge get off on abusing their power. Yo Purple Pharaoh I don't know what race you are yo but not all officers profile.

by the way what the hell is tampac talking about anyway?
    Dude i have to give you credti for being one of those cops in vegas. I know how it can get down there as i stop by every thanksgiving. Love the town but i know its dark underworld of it and give you major props. I give props to enel as well. :salute:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast