Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: MVC Voting...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    260

    MVC Voting...

    Please, as you vote and as you ask others to vote...be sure to try and limit your votes to 1 vote per day for the gals you want to see move on.

    Thank you.




    [img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/641175955_33561d05bb_b.jpg[/img]
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

  2. #2
    lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    618

    Re: MVC Voting...

    Thank you for voting!
    Your tally has been counted.

    Vote early and vote often for your favorite Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader!

    (You may quick vote again at right)
    It does tell you to vote often and to quick-vote, so given my lack of workload I just voted about 100 times for my favorite this morning.
    I'll refrain from doing so in the future but why the change in policy?

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: MVC Voting...

    "lakehubertviking" wrote:
    Thank you for voting!
    Your tally has been counted.

    Vote early and vote often for your favorite Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader!

    (You may quick vote again at right)
    It does tell you to vote often and to quick-vote, so given my lack of workload I just voted about 100 times for my favorite this morning.
    I'll refrain from doing so in the future but why the change in policy?
    I guess we're not suppose to be like cheeseheads and stuff the box

  4. #4
    lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    618

    Re: MVC Voting...

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "lakehubertviking" wrote:
    Thank you for voting!
    Your tally has been counted.

    Vote early and vote often for your favorite Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader!

    (You may quick vote again at right)
    It does tell you to vote often and to quick-vote, so given my lack of workload I just voted about 100 times for my favorite this morning.
    I'll refrain from doing so in the future but why the change in policy?
    I guess we're not suppose to be like cheeseheads and stuff the box

    My bad, maybe we should reword the vote often and quick-vote part then.
    Now I have to go back to googling burrito all day to try to get it up to number 1, at least that supports the pride though!

  5. #5
    x-ray jeff's Avatar
    x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    812

    Re: MVC Voting...

    I'm guilty of stuffing the ballot box. Sorry Bama, it won't happen again.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    260

    Re: MVC Voting...

    "x-ray" wrote:
    I'm guilty of stuffing the ballot box. Sorry Bama, it won't happen again.
    No, the issue was just knowing where to look for the issue and being sure it was not a "program error", which we have had in the past.

    Thank you for "fessing up"...but for goodness sake...at least pick a favorite or two....not all but a few.

    Hitting your vote multiple times is OK in the early rounds, but we have to limit it as we get closer to the "one per round eliminations (in about 2 weeks).

    We also like to try and post numbers when we do the updates so people get an idea of about how many visitors and voters we are getting.
    Killing the mouse button skews that just a little bit..."bout a half a cup".



    [img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1082334330_538b3b3100_o.jpg[/img]
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

  7. #7
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: MVC Voting...

    Kara/Nicole?? ???

    Went with Nicole
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  8. #8
    x-ray jeff's Avatar
    x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    812

    Re: MVC Voting...

    I picked one favorite and gave her about 20 votes today. Probably about 10 yesterday. "Quick vote" style.

  9. #9
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: MVC Voting...

    "AlabamaViking" wrote:
    Please, as you vote and as you ask others to vote...be sure to try and limit your votes to 1 vote per day for the gals you want to see move on.

    Thank you.


    Dude,

    After we cast a vote we get this little message:

    Vote early and vote often for your favorite Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader!


    (You may quick vote again at right)


    That does not say vote once per day.
    It's spelled out in plain english right there.


Similar Threads

  1. Rookie of The Week voting?
    By gr8vike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 12:09 PM
  2. MLB Allstar voting
    By V4L in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 07:40 AM
  3. Voting at TemptDestiny.com
    By purplespiderlily in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 03:42 PM
  4. pro bowl voting
    By TheAnimal93 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:11 PM
  5. Pro Bowl Voting
    By Webby in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 01:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •