MVC Survivor - week 5 is UNDERWAY!

Week 4 in the MVC Survivor Contest saw some interesting voting and some BIG numbers.
    We also saw some of the ladies we thought woudl just head into the last round go by the wayside as her voters got a little complacent.

Make sure you hit the contest this week and get your votes in.

One BIG change.
    ONLY VOTE ONCE!
    Any stacking votes will results in your votes being kicked out.
    This contest is to be fun AND fair to all the contestants.
    Let's keep it that way.

Another thing we are still dealing with is the form setup we are using to vote with.
    As we still deal with the "kinks", I have developed a secondary voting area on my website at www.vikingsfanatic69.com.
    Just hit the MVC Survivor link and vote.
    It's one of those free poll setups, but it will do the trick when we have downtime and glitches.
    It can also serve as another voting area that may help break ties, etc.
    Use it as your discretion and definitely use it if the voting area on PP.O seems to be down (as it is at the writing of this).

This next week we will say good bye to 4 more ladies and then it will be down to the "one per week" rounds until the end of the football season.
    Get your bandwagons rolling.
    if your lady does not move on as you would like her to, get on another wagon and see if you can support one who is moving on to the next round.
    They all deserve our votes.

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/ScreenHunter_9.jpg[/img]
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: MVC Survivor - week 5 is UNDERWAY!

"AlabamaViking" wrote:
    Week 4 in the MVC Survivor Contest saw some interesting voting and some BIG numbers.
    We also saw some of the ladies we thought woudl just head into the last round go by the wayside as her voters got a little complacent.

One BIG change.
    ONLY VOTE ONCE!
    Let's keep it that way.

Another thing we are still dealing with is the form setup we are using to vote with.
    As we still deal with the "kinks", I have developed a secondary voting area on my website at www.vikingsfanatic69.com.
    It's one of those free poll setups, but it will do the trick when we have downtime and glitches.
    Use it as your discretion and definitely use it if the voting area on PP.O seems to be down (as it is at the writing of this).

This next week we will say good bye to 4 more ladies and then it will be down to the "one per week" rounds until the end of the football season.
    if your lady does not move on as you would like her to, get on another wagon and see if you can support one who is moving on to the next round.

Our voting system is working fine, go on and enjoy!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    "AlabamaViking" wrote:

One BIG change.
    ONLY VOTE ONCE!
    Let's keep it that way.

Does that mean we have unlimited votes?

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "AlabamaViking" wrote:

One BIG change.
    ONLY VOTE ONCE!
    Let's keep it that way.

Does that mean we have unlimited votes?
    No Badlands, it does not.
    This contest is for fun, but with the time and energy I put into it, I don't need any one person trying to determine the outcome with these multiple votes.
    It's just time consuming for me to make the playing field equal and not have one person trying to determine who moves on because they have nothing better to do than hammer away on a mouse button for hours at a time.
    We are working on a limiter as we speak, but I woudl ask that all of us be sure to only vote once for our favorite girl so all votes mean something in the end.

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/ScreenHunter_233.jpg[/img]
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!