Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

muchluv's back boys and girls

What's up everyone. Been awhile, but hopefully I will have enough time to be a regular around here again. Been busy with life in general, but just freed up some time with my split with my girl(kind of hurts still), so that should at least allow me to hit the board once or twice a day again hopefully. It's good to be back though. I have heard through the grapevine that there is a ton of new members since I was last a regular, so I am sure you will all get to know me like the older posters already do, as a stubborn guy who's opinions are always right :lol:

Can't wait for the first preseason game!

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

Welcome back muchluv! Sorry to hear about the girlfriend, but you can always count on your PP.org family to fall back on.

Glad to have you back, and I'm looking forward to you posting again!
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

It's about time you old fart! :razz:

"Bdubya" wrote:
    Welcome back muchluv! Sorry to hear about the girlfriend, but you can always count on your PP.org family to fall back on.

Glad to have you back, and I'm looking forward to you posting again!

Thanks man. I shouldn't use the GF thing as an excuse, to not posting around here, but I did seem to get caught up in the whole relationship and unfortunately put everything and everyone else on the back burner for awhile. It's good to have all the other parts of my life back again though and if I do end up back with her again down the road here or someone else, I will hopefully do a better job of balancing it all out next time.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Great to see you muchluv have you been keeping up with what the Vikes have been doing lately what do you think about these moves we've made?
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome back.

"FuadFan" wrote:
    Great to see you muchluv have you been keeping up with what the Vikes have been doing lately what do you think about these moves we've made?

Yeah, I have been keeping up. The Dwight Smith move blew my mind. I love him as a player and I love having depth in the secondary, but I don't really get where he fits. Maybe Tank just didn't look good in mini camps and forced us to look at another safety, but we still had Offord, who I think is very capable of being a starter in the NFL. I thought we added Tank, to have that John Lynch, hard hitting SS on our defense, but now we are back to the days of starting 2 FS's, like we were with Chavous trying to play SS. Again I love smith and his abilities, but I just don't like having him or sharper at the SS spot. That is how Sharper got hurt in GB was playing near the line of scrimmage a lot in his last few years at GB. Last year we kept him back more and he was able to stay much healthier and have a huge year. I will be worried if we have him up at the line more this year, because i just don't think he can stay healthy playing that role.

Dez White was a good addition. He will battle McMullen for that 5th spot. Both guys know the WCO very well and I would give the edge to White, even with McMullen being Childress' guy. I think he could be a very good 5th option for us at WR.

Greenway was far from my 1st choice in the 1st round of the draft, but mostly because of the LB talent I thought we could have gotten in the 2nd round. Now seeing how all the good LB's were quickly snatched up early in the 2nd round, I am very happy we grabbed him. I love his work ethic and he is a very smart kid. I think he should fit in nicely at WILL LB, but I don't see him as a huge play maker at WILL. Kind of like a Ben Leber type, who doesn't make mistakes but also doesn't make a lot of big plays. He'll be more of a playmaker then Leber, but still not a huge playmaker, if you ask me.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Hey welcome back man. It has been a long time since I last saw you post. Don't ever leave us again! :sad: :lol:

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    What's up everyone. Been awhile, but hopefully I will have enough time to be a regular around here again. Been busy with life in general, but just freed up some time with my split with my girl(kind of hurts still), so that should at least allow me to hit the board once or twice a day again hopefully. It's good to be back though. I have heard through the grapevine that there is a ton of new members since I was last a regular, so I am sure you will all get to know me like the older posters already do, as a stubborn guy who's opinions are always right :lol:

Can't wait for the first preseason game!
    Actually, my opinions are always right.

Good to have you back.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome back Muchluv! Been wondering where you were hiding, I think there was even a thread awhle back wondering where you were. Glad to see you back though. Also sorry to hear about your breakup, that's a bummer. But if you ever need to vent about it you can do it here. Welcome back!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast