Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movies

Blackshirtz is offline Training Camp

Movies

Hey how many people here are big fans of movies? Has anyone here seen Pulp Fiction? That is my all time favorite movie. I memorized practicly the entire movie. I was even thinking about getting the special wallet at teh end of the movie.
    "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, when i lay my vengeance upon thee."

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Movies

I like movies, i'm pretty much into all different kinds of movies but i like old movies with swords and chopping heads off, stuff like Braveheart and Gladiator. If you guys havn't seen King Author check that out its tight.

I work in a movie store so i kinda get lured into watching movies. I watch quite a few, Robert DeNiro is probably my favorite actor, his mob movies are great. A Bronx Tale is the best.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Movies

If you like mob movies, the one to see is "Goodfellas". It's the best mob movie ever made.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Movies

"shockzilla" wrote:
    If you like mob movies, the one to see is "Goodfellas". It's the best mob movie ever made.
    A Bronx Tale is my favorite Mob movie.

It is more about the kid and an outside perspective than the super violent Mob Movie.

Chaz Palmaterri and Robert DeNiro did the movie, acting and producing and I think that Chaz actually wrote the screen play(????).

My favorite line was when the Bikers came into the Mob Bar to start sh*t and Chaz was nice to them to be nice(told em as long as they behaved they could stay) and then they acted up and started messing up the bar. Chaz went over to the Door and paddle locked it and said," Nows Yous can'ts leaves."

Best line ever!!!!

Re: Movies

"Blackshirtz" wrote:
    Hey how many people here are big fans of movies? Has anyone here seen Pulp Fiction? That is my all time favorite movie. I memorized practicly the entire movie. I was even thinking about getting the special wallet at teh end of the movie.
    The B.M.F. wallet. Cool!!!

You and STW would like the Qentin film Kill Bill then.

I like Quentin T's films. I fell in love with Reservior Dogs before I even knew who Q.T. was.

The Kill Bill movie with Lucy Lu in it was awesome. Heads roll'n and blood squirt'n, it was done perfect. there were like 3 or 4 different styles of martial arts film making one for each major fight scene almost.

Vol 2 wasn't quite as awesome but was stil a great flick.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Movies

Goodfellas is my favorite mob movie too. I just saw Confidence, didn't like it that much.

How about comedies? There are too many to name, but "Blazing Saddles" is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Movies

Blazing saddles? Never heard of that, i'm not a huge comedy guy, but i loved Cris Farely he was so awesome. I'm more into Will Farrell, hes the greatest, OLD SCHOOL is one of my favorite comedies ever, also road trip never lets me down when i need a laugh.

I watched goodfellas not to long ago, it was actually when i was in my Robert Deniro mood, had to see all his movies, hes the MAN.

Any other good mob movies anyone can think of, there the best, oh how could i forget heat, not all that much of a mob movie but a great deniro flick.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Movies

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Blazing saddles? Never heard of that, i'm not a huge comedy guy, but i loved Cris Farely he was so awesome. I'm more into Will Farrell, hes the greatest, OLD SCHOOL is one of my favorite comedies ever, also road trip never lets me down when i need a laugh.

I watched goodfellas not to long ago, it was actually when i was in my Robert Deniro mood, had to see all his movies, hes the MAN.

Any other good mob movies anyone can think of, there the best, oh how could i forget heat, not all that much of a mob movie but a great deniro flick.
    Scarface, with Pacino...Tony Montana is the Man!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Movies

Seen it, its good movie.

Movies

CoMoDy??

I am having a hard time thinking of my favorite.

Animal House was a great comedy
    Tommy Boy

There are so many I can't even begin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast