Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Movie Review: Sex and the City

Came across this review for Sex in the City today, thought it was hilarious. I don't know about anybody else, but I absolutely HATED this show, and I'm sure the movie isn't much better. This review sums up my feelings pretty well. Enjoy!

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/node/36892

Imagine, if you will, a Rob Schneider movie, a Ben Stiller movie and an Adam Sandler movie teaming up and slipping Rohypnol to the BRATZ movie, pulling a train on her sorry, barely legal ass, then leaving the unfortunate spawn of that unholy union in the LA sun for 40 years until it rotted and leathered to the point that it was attractive only to gay men and other women.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Movie Review: Sex and the City

Second that.. absolutely HATED it.. I would have to be paid a large sum to watch a full movie of that garbage.. I think I would watch professional bowling ahead of it... paint drying might be a close one though.. yep paint would win.

"pack93z" wrote:
    Second that.. absolutely HATED it.. I would have to be paid a large sum to watch a full movie of that garbage.. I think I would watch professional bowling ahead of it... paint drying might be a close one though.. yep paint would win.
    Hell, I'd rather watch Women's Basketball... but you're right, paint drying would still blow it out of the water.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Is a man? a shemale? a snake?

El underdog.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    Came across this review for Sex in the City today, thought it was hilarious. I don't know about anybody else, but I absolutely HATED this show, and I'm sure the movie isn't much better. This review sums up my feelings pretty well. Enjoy!

Imagine, if you will, a Rob Schneider movie, a Ben Stiller movie and an Adam Sandler movie teaming up and slipping Rohypnol to the BRATZ movie, pulling a train on her sorry, barely legal jiggly butt, then leaving the unfortunate spawn of that unholy union in the LA sun for 40 years until it rotted and leathered to the point that it was attractive only to g*y men and other women.
    SJP is a stick, CN is a lezbo, KC probably has a hole a mile wide...but KD is a (now out of the closet) freak (based on her private sex flick that just recently came to light).
    Screw the movie...better to just do Google Image searches and get the nude screen caps...that way, you don't have to watch the movie...or the TV show.
    Heh heh heh
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Imagine, if you will, a Rob Schneider movie, a Ben Stiller movie and an Adam Sandler movie teaming up and slipping Rohypnol to the BRATZ movie, pulling a train on her sorry, barely legal jiggly butt, then leaving the unfortunate spawn of that unholy union in the LA sun for 40 years until it rotted and leathered to the point that it was attractive only to g*y men and other women.
    SJP is a stick, CN is a lezbo, KC probably has a hole a mile wide...but KD is a (now out of the closet) freak (based on her private sex flick that just recently came to light).
    Screw the movie...better to just do Google Image searches and get the nude screen caps...that way, you don't have to watch the movie...or the TV show.
    Heh heh heh
    Have you seen CN's lezbo partner?
    Good Lord.
    FUGLY

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    Good Lord.
    FUGLY

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Heh heh heh
    Good Lord.
    FUGLY
    MORE IMPORTANTLY, have you seen the clips of KD on the Internet?
    Not bad...not bad at all.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The ones where she's trying to get her pants on?

"C" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The ones where she's trying to get her pants on?

If that is an example of "boston babes", then I'm even MORE glad that I don't live there!
    LOL

No, doofus...Kristin Davis (KD), who plays Charlotte on "Sex in the City"...she's the hot little petite brunette, not a bleached blonde beached whale like the pic you posted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast