Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Most respected

Most respected

I personally like DiehardVikesFan... :wink:

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Most respected

Personally, I kind of miss Hovan. Where did he go, anyway? He was the only one who could actually get me all riled up.

Other than that, I enjoy quite a number of deluded Viking fans on this board, particularly tried, purplepat, hawaiian, Spirit, Italian (as I'm Italian, also), and ama. muchluv has been a good guy to talk to on both PC and here, and VKG has some good points on occasion, too.

Don't mean to dis anyone else. If you're mad because I forgot you, just chalk it up that I'm an idiot Packer fan! :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Most respected

My favorite people on this board are the Viking fans.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Most respected

"josdin00" wrote:
    . Instead we'll call them steatopygous or hircine. ("fat-arsed" and "goat-like, especially in smell)

Okay, I've never actually seen someone use those words, but I just stumbled across them, and wanted an excuse to use them.
    Too bad you weren't around when FrozenTundran was on, jos. You two could have had a conversation that would have been completely unintelligible to the rest of us.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Most respected

"DiehardVikesFan" wrote:
    I'm with ya' Diehard..., 'cept the face paint scares me.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Most respected

"SKOL" wrote:
    "DiehardVikesFan" wrote:
    I'm with ya' Diehard..., 'cept the face paint scares me.
    Hovan should wear his face paint like Alice... :headbang:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Most respected

Anybody rational, I don't mind!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Most respected

The majority of the members seem like a bunch of nice rational people who make informative, opinionated and sometimes witty comments. I respect many. Even Los...

But I will admit there are a few members out there who I see as condescending and somewhat pretentious. No names, but I think others know some of the people I'm talking about.

I'm not here to point fingers and be a hater of any kind. I love my fellow Viking fans like brothers. I, like most of us, am here to have a good time and discuss our favorite professional football team. And that is what I will continue to do.

Go Vikes!!!
    Even babies know the difference.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Most respected

Hey TNT and vikingspirit, Is VKG supposed to be me, or someone else? I was just wondering if I should be blushing or not!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Most respected

haha... of course its you duh :P

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast