Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    tylersieve is offline Starter

Re: Most prized Vikings possession!

umm..prob my john randle rookie card signed by him....also my signed chuck foorman ball
    Sieveinator Strikes Agian

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Out side of my Helga hat, and my C. Carter hat that Ultra has, :lol: my most prized Vikings memorabilia is the '60 for 60' patch they sent me when I wrote the team.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

That's easy...I stayed in the same hotel as the players back in 2000, so I stood outside of the hotel and waited for the players to arrive. I got a bunch of autographs. Most of them were one and two year done kinds of guys, but the three I treasure the most are Chris Walsh, Gary Anderson and CRIS CARTER (WOO!!). They're all on a hat that I bought at the Mall of America. It's pretty sweet.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    Out side of my Helga hat, and my C. Carter hat that Ultra has, :lol: my most prized Vikings memorabilia is the '60 for 60' patch they sent me when I wrote the team.
    Was that '40 for 60' Fedje?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

slimerg0d is offline Rookie

I have a football with carl eller and joey browner and matt blair and others auto's. I also have Darren sharper signed jersey and football that I love!

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I have a vikings baseball cap with Koren Robinson and Darren Sharpers signature on it :lol: from when I met them after the Baltimore game

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"SKOL" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Was that '40 for 60' Fedje?
    Yea, that's it! It's packed away safely, and I'm brain dead from midterms! Sorry about that. It is a '40 for 60' patch.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Well I really love all of my Vikings memorabilia, you guys are lucky that you have stuff signed. The only Vikes signature I have is Richard Angulo who was on the practice squad, I got his from training camp. But anyways, my room is all decked out in Vikings stuff from Posters, actual pictures, bed spread, pillow case, lamp, lights, a chair, bobble heads, yellow walls, I love my room and I love everything in it!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

My collection of autographed items. I love them all. In my Vikings bar I have my signed Bill Boom Boom Brown football, my Chuck Foreman signed pennet, my autographed Randy Moss gloves he handed to me and signed after the Jacksonville game in 2004, and Duante's face mask I got at the same game.

My signed and framed Jim Marshall jersey, signed Bud Grant helmet, and my Foreman jersey from when I was a kid that is now signed.That jersey was given to me when I was 7 ! It's 30 years old and still in good shape !!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast