Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Most Hated

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Most Hated

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    "ricky38" wrote:
    Why do you people have to hate someone because they don't agree with you. My best friend is a Bears fan and we get along great. Another friend grew up in minnesota and we tease each other about our teams but we don't hate each other or even dislike each other. My next door neighbor grew up in wisconsin and came to Boise on a basketball scholarship his father in law is a viking fan and he got him some Viking horns for fathers day. What I am trying to say is this is a sport and we should all realize that. GO PACKERS!!!!!
    It's not that they are opposing team's fans, it's how they act like complete idiots on here. The people I mentioned in my post are complete assholes, and treated me like shit. Them being pack fans has nothiong to do with it.

My dad's a diehard Packer fan. One of my best friends is a diehard Packer fan. Everyone on my dad's side of the family is a Bears fan. Only one of my friends is a Vikings fan, and the rest hate the Vikings. My mom's family is from Wisconsion, and my dad's from Chicago. I don't judge people by what team they like, I judge them by how they act.
    If you judge people by how they act, then what do you think of yourself when you look in the mirror?

I love the fact that you have so much faith in your team. There is nothing wrong with hoping the Vikings will be 12-4, that they would have had 11 pro-bowlers, etc..... That sort of enthusiasum is the only thread of hope the Vikings have of staying in Minnesota past 2007. However, there is a big difference between hoping like you do, and actual realistic predictions. Anyone on here who makes a realistic prediction you seem to slam. Any Viking fan who predicts the Vikings to be, say 9-7 isnt really a Viking fan in your book.

I come to this site, and post periodically, because I like the enthusiasum for pro football. Outside of the Packers site, I find most of the fans here enjoyable to banter back and forth with. You and I even have had several rants. However, if you notice, I typically will not respond when you start to get a bit arrogent and unrealistic. You defended your points by saying "the Vikings had a top ten defense the firt 6 games... " etc. Who cares about the first six games. Facts are they lost the division. Even had they beat Arizona, they still would have only had the same record as the Pack, and yes, they would have won the tiebreaker.

It would serve you well Vikeing Spirit to not be so closed minded. You are in both politics and sports. Its a sad state that there are so many people who have a point of view they like and wont even open their eyes to review anyone else's. Its arrogence and ignorance fused into singlemindedness. If the Vikings go 12-4, more power to ya... but being so confident about a 12-4 season after the meltdown of last year is rather crazy. There is more SB talk on this site than on the NE site. And for those of you who are predicting the Pack has "fallen".... your in for something this year..... enjoy!
    3 Straight Division Champs

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Most Hated

[quote="packmanxxxi"] It would serve you well Vikeing Spirit to not be so closed minded. You are in both politics and sports. Its a sad state that there are so many people who have a point of view they like and wont even open their eyes to review anyone else's. Its arrogence and ignorance fused into singlemindedness. If the Vikings go 12-4, more power to ya... but being so confident about a 12-4 season after the meltdown of last year is rather crazy. quote]

If thats not the pot calling the kettle black. :roll:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Most Hated

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    "Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    "ricky38" wrote:
    Why do you people have to hate someone because they don't agree with you. My best friend is a Bears fan and we get along great. Another friend grew up in minnesota and we tease each other about our teams but we don't hate each other or even dislike each other. My next door neighbor grew up in wisconsin and came to Boise on a basketball scholarship his father in law is a viking fan and he got him some Viking horns for fathers day. What I am trying to say is this is a sport and we should all realize that. GO PACKERS!!!!!
    It's not that they are opposing team's fans, it's how they act like complete idiots on here. The people I mentioned in my post are complete assholes, and treated me like shit. Them being pack fans has nothiong to do with it.

My dad's a diehard Packer fan. One of my best friends is a diehard Packer fan. Everyone on my dad's side of the family is a Bears fan. Only one of my friends is a Vikings fan, and the rest hate the Vikings. My mom's family is from Wisconsion, and my dad's from Chicago. I don't judge people by what team they like, I judge them by how they act.
    If you judge people by how they act, then what do you think of yourself when you look in the mirror?

I love the fact that you have so much faith in your team. There is nothing wrong with hoping the Vikings will be 12-4, that they would have had 11 pro-bowlers, etc..... That sort of enthusiasum is the only thread of hope the Vikings have of staying in Minnesota past 2007. However, there is a big difference between hoping like you do, and actual realistic predictions. Anyone on here who makes a realistic prediction you seem to slam. Any Viking fan who predicts the Vikings to be, say 9-7 isnt really a Viking fan in your book.

I come to this site, and post periodically, because I like the enthusiasum for pro football. Outside of the Packers site, I find most of the fans here enjoyable to banter back and forth with. You and I even have had several rants. However, if you notice, I typically will not respond when you start to get a bit arrogent and unrealistic. You defended your points by saying "the Vikings had a top ten defense the firt 6 games... " etc. Who cares about the first six games. Facts are they lost the division. Even had they beat Arizona, they still would have only had the same record as the Pack, and yes, they would have won the tiebreaker.

It would serve you well Vikeing Spirit to not be so closed minded. You are in both politics and sports. Its a sad state that there are so many people who have a point of view they like and wont even open their eyes to review anyone else's. Its arrogence and ignorance fused into singlemindedness. If the Vikings go 12-4, more power to ya... but being so confident about a 12-4 season after the meltdown of last year is rather crazy. There is more SB talk on this site than on the NE site. And for those of you who are predicting the Pack has "fallen".... your in for something this year..... enjoy!
    Just because I think Republican politics are the right way to go right now and the fact that I do think that the Vikings will go 12-4 does not make me closed minded. I am also open to other things. Just because I agree with things that you don't agree with dosen't make me closed minded.

Have we ever ranted about football on here?

I also never said that the Vikes should have 11 pro-bowlers. I also never said the Vikings had a top 10 defense in the first 6 games, and never used either of those to back up a point. I also have NEVER slammed someone who in your mind made a "realisitc" prediction. And, all Viking fans are Viking fans in my book, no matter what they predict. Never said a fan who predicted, let's say 9-7, isn't a fan.

If you're gonna slam me, slam me with stuff I acutally said.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ricky38 is offline Waterboy

Most Hated

I don't recall a time last year where the Packers went 3 and 7. We won the division and won one game in the playoffs and had one really bad play in the second game. So where is the meltdown. I expect this year to be a replay of last year with the division title undecided until the last game and which ever team gets the breaks will win. GO PACKERS

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Most Hated

What makes you so sure we are confident. Hell, with the way the NFL is today, the only thing I am 100% sure of is the Packers will suck this year .

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Most Hated

Hawaiian is right... this thread is going to cause nothing but trouble... so I'm gonna lock it, people are more then welcome to start a new thread giving props to good posters however!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234