Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most Hated

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Most Hated

Hey the biggest douche was the Giants fan anyone remember him. Wow what a idiot.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Most Hated

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I actually have to say that I have the biggest beef with a vikings fan... buck drives me completely insane. Thank god he hasn't been around lately. Superior... you drive me nuts too don't get me wrong, but I realize you're a packer fan so I don't expect much from you
    I dont' like Buck alot either.....

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Most Hated

I can say the upside of the Dante/Ferrotte silliness, is I finally decided to join, so I could post. But, Buck??? Wow, I think there is a waitress at work on those same drugs, can't stand her either. =P.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Most Hated

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I actually have to say that I have the biggest beef with a vikings fan... buck drives me completely insane.
    [size=7px][/size]

I almost forgot about him. He would argue with a wall just to
    argue :angryfire:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Most Hated

There are alot of idiots (no offense ) like Buck or jmiller or billvike (although not so much anymore) who are annoying and seem to know little about football, but they do not make me mad like fans from other teams who are just as idiotic, because they trash the vikes in an idiotic way.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ricky38 is offline Waterboy

Most Hated

Why do you people have to hate someone because they don't agree with you. My best friend is a Bears fan and we get along great. Another friend grew up in minnesota and we tease each other about our teams but we don't hate each other or even dislike each other. My next door neighbor grew up in wisconsin and came to Boise on a basketball scholarship his father in law is a viking fan and he got him some Viking horns for fathers day. What I am trying to say is this is a sport and we should all realize that. GO PACKERS!!!!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Most Hated

"ricky38" wrote:
    Why do you people have to hate someone because they don't agree with you. My best friend is a Bears fan and we get along great. Another friend grew up in minnesota and we tease each other about our teams but we don't hate each other or even dislike each other. My next door neighbor grew up in wisconsin and came to Boise on a basketball scholarship his father in law is a viking fan and he got him some Viking horns for fathers day. What I am trying to say is this is a sport and we should all realize that. GO PACKERS!!!!!
    It's not that they are opposing team's fans, it's how they act like complete idiots on here. The people I mentioned in my post are complete assholes, and treated me like shit. Them being pack fans has nothiong to do with it.

My dad's a diehard Packer fan. One of my best friends is a diehard Packer fan. Everyone on my dad's side of the family is a Bears fan. Only one of my friends is a Vikings fan, and the rest hate the Vikings. My mom's family is from Wisconsion, and my dad's from Chicago. I don't judge people by what team they like, I judge them by how they act.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Most Hated

Anybody remember Gator? He never had a post longer than one line, and they were nothing but insults. He would just drop in, tell you that you're a stupid @!#$% and tell you to shut up. That's it...that was the whole post. Over and over again...hopefully he's gone for good.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Most Hated

I believe Gator was baned. His best friend chubchub is just as annoying tho.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Most Hated

seriously, do we acutally need these kind of threads??? All its gonna cause is a F*** you thread with a bunch of people sending hate stuff to each other.

We should have a better thread like who is one of the better members on here.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast