I think your signature line
    besides being disrespectful - well- just plain
    dumb.
    Good call Purplehorn...your signature is classy and the coolest
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Most Hated

I hate Bartime the most too.

I mean what does the guy know. He once came on here complaining about how we aren't talking about interesting, football related things. Keep in mind this was in the middle of last off-season. However, when he does come on and debate with you, no matte who you are or whther you've even mentioned him,. he ALWAYS includes a personal attack in his posts. He can never just talk football, like Los does.

He is juts an idiot who thinks he is smart with all the insults he gives people.

Like for example, he had this post once about the top-5 idiots who pst here. I was number 3 (I really haven't liked him much since then ) There he said about me: "For the most part has football knowledge but totally disillusioned at how good he thinks the Vikes are".

Now, this is after I predicted us to have the Best offense in the league (CHECK!), a vastly improved defense (top-15, with top-10 run) and a 12-4 reccord.

I acutally wasn't that far off. Take away losses to teams we should have crushed - Cards, Raiders, Chargers and we are 12-4. We had a top-15 defense during the first 6 games, and during the last 4, really big slip-ups against bad teams cost us a good ranking on yardage. But we finished at the top in INTs ( I said our secondary was going to be good). And the top-10 run Defense. Well, we had a top-10 run defense the year before, and we made improvements over the off-season. I don't think it was unrealilistic for us to stay where we were.

I'm defending myself here a little bit. But I'm also trying to point out that he doesn't put all that much football thought into his posts, it's "How can I insult this person to hide the fact that I'm a DUMBASS".
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Most Hated

"VikemanX84" wrote:
    I hate Bartime the most too.

I mean what does the guy know. He once came on here complaining about how we aren't talking about interesting, football related things. Keep in mind this was in the middle of last off-season. However, when he does come on and debate with you, no matte who you are or whther you've even mentioned him,. he ALWAYS includes a personal attack in his posts. He can never just talk football, like Los does.

He is juts an idiot who thinks he is smart with all the insults he gives people.

Like for example, he had this post once about the top-5 idiots who pst here. I was number 3 (I really haven't liked him much since then ) There he said about me: "For the most part has football knowledge but totally disillusioned at how good he thinks the Vikes are".

Now, this is after I predicted us to have the Best offense in the league (CHECK!), a vastly improved defense (top-15, with top-10 run) and a 12-4 reccord.

I acutally wasn't that far off. Take away losses to teams we should have crushed - Cards, Raiders, Chargers and we are 12-4. We had a top-15 defense during the first 6 games, and during the last 4, really big slip-ups against bad teams cost us a good ranking on yardage. But we finished at the top in INTs ( I said our secondary was going to be good). And the top-10 run Defense. Well, we had a top-10 run defense the year before, and we made improvements over the off-season. I don't think it was unrealilistic for us to stay where we were.

I'm defending myself here a little bit. But I'm also trying to point out that he doesn't put all that much football thought into his posts, it's "How can I insult this person to hide the fact that I'm a DUMBASS".

Alright...good to hear that we think the same of each other Vikeman. You are still a top 3 idiot in my book. What do I know? I told you from day one that Hovan is not superstar status as you guys talked about all offseason last year. I think he proved that. I told you mid season when everyone on here basically was ready to annoint the Vikings as North Champions that it wasn't over and that the Packers would be back in the second half. I told you guys to beware of your talk about the Packers loss to the Cardinals as it just might come back to haunt you. Looks like it did a little huh? If anything, I was more accurate with my predictiions than any person on this site last year.

I only rip on you because of how warped your opinions are and I'm not nearly the only person on this site that thinks so.. First off, I do not think the Vikings suck. I have predicted 11-5 record for them this year. I do not think Daunte sucks. I do not think moss sucks. I can have a realistic point of view on another team even thoguh I hate that team. You go through your comparisons and the only edge you give the Packers on by position is runningbacks with the term slight edge. You seriously think Favre sucks and that the packers as a team suck. YOu have called probably around 15 people on this site dumbasses for not having the same opinion as you and then sit back and claim " I put great thoughts into my posts" and kiss webby's ass some more. YOu argue in great detail that the vikings should utilize Daunte as a goal line running back and then after about 3 days of arguing claim that you were just kidding after everyone on this site said how dumb you were. I have people on this site that I respect and that also respect me. This is hard to do being that I am a packer fan that takes a realistic view of the two teams but don't feel the need to kiss people's asses on here like Los does. When Los first showed up he was given the classic " go back to cheeseland you fucking inbred fudge packer" response that this site is known for. If he wants to look past that and try to be your friend, good for him. I make very football educated posts that get slammed on here and insulted jsut because i am a packer fan all the time. If I choose to insult back so be it. If I wanted to look back right now and find some of your claims that are way off base it wouldn't be too hard but i do not feel like putting in the effort. One that comes to mind though is that the Vikings should have 11 pro bowlers on last year's squad. Have a good year VM and my bet that challenged your highly intelligent well though out prediction for the Packers record this year still stands if you would like to put some money on your well educated opinions.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Most Hated

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "purplehorn" wrote:
    line

Good call Purplehorn...your signature is classy and the coolest
    [size=7px][/size]

Thanks SB I think so too. 8)
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Most Hated

Well, first of all:

"the vikings should utilize Daunte as a goal line running back and then after about 3 days of arguing claim that you were just kidding after everyone on this site said how dumb you were."

I believe I argued that for more than a week. I had fun. I ofen engage in illogical arguements, just for fun. The ther day I was arguing about how the Twins should trade Jones, Blanco, and Stewart for Mike Piazza. Whether that trade would be excepted, I don't know. What I do know is that Blanco, Jones and Stewart, when healthy are very important to the twins and I really like Jones. ON a recent road trip I was arguing about why Cars don't really need breaks. When your board its rather fun.

Los talks football. He thinks Moss would helps us out more in trade than he does on the field. However Moss in a huge part of this organization and losing him would suck.

I do seriously think Favre Sucks. And I do think the Vikings are better at almost if not all of the positions. If you want to debate about that. Excellent. I'd love too. It's football. I do think I said something about us being close at Linebacker too.

"Have a good year VM"

Oh, I'm sure I will. I hope this is hinting you won't be around much.

"get slammed on here and insulted jsut because i am a packer fan"

Yeah, because none of us on here have friends who are Packer fans, or girlfriends, and everyone who comes on gets slammed ONLY because they are Packer fans. Open your eyes man.

Yeah, I remember my 11 Pro-Bowlers Prediction too. I won't pretend I don't go out on a limb to support my team a lot. However, it's been so long since that post that I forget who i predicted to go.

Brian Williams probably should have gone. If Kevin Williams had played inside all season, he probably would have gone. If Claiborne had been healthy all season, he was putting up Pro-Bowl numbers and nominated for DPW almost every week before the injury. Brian Russel was elected by the fans to go, and probably should have gone. Had Bennett been healthy, it isn't unreasonable to think he would have another Pro-Bowl year.

"I told you from day one that Hovan is not superstar status as you guys talked about all offseason last year."

It wasn't just us. I seem to remember a prominent NFL.com expert saying "Hovan is probably the best player to not make the Pro-Bowl last year" (talking about the 2002 season as "last year").

You Seem to have missed my whole point about Predictions. It's not that I was right. But that I wasn't "Totally disillusioned".
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Most Hated

killafavre takes the cake!! When I use the line "I hate stupid people" he immediately comes to mind!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Most Hated

I actually have to say that I have the biggest beef with a vikings fan... buck drives me completely insane. Thank god he hasn't been around lately. Superior... you drive me nuts too don't get me wrong, but I realize you're a packer fan so I don't expect much from you

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Most Hated

I don't think I know who buck is! Maybe that's not a bad thing!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Most Hated

he's one of the Gus fans who thinks that we should fire Daunte. Just drives me nuts!!! blah

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast