Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

Most disgusting thing you ever smelled/saw

I am just wondering what was the worst thing that ever entered you nostrils and the worst thing that you ever viewed.

SMELL: As a janitor, I have smelled a lot of exciting new things. But the worst would have to be the time I was told to empty the trash can outside the main entrence to our school after a hot summer. I walked over and threw it on a hand truck and took it over to the dumpster. I proceeded to dump it when it happened. A old gallon jug of milk came out along with some old pizza and a condom. Maggots came pouring out and I nearly threw up. I will never forget that smell.

SEEN: I once seen a guy jogging who spit in a bottle the whole run. At the end of the run, he drank it.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Most disgusting thing you ever smelled/saw

My high school biology teacher graduated from my high school and in class one day he said that he just remembered that when he was in school about 8 years earlier his class filled a glass jar full of sweat from the wrestling team and he was wondering if it was still there in the back room. So he went back there and soon came back with this jar of sweat that had been fermenting for almost a decade.

He opened up the jar in the classroom and it almost instantly cleared the room.

That was just nasty.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Rotten chicken

Not fun

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I have seen a few broken legs, wrists, collar bones in my time (never my own thank goodness).
    Smell... I would go with puke or anything else that comes out of a human that is considered waste. I have know a few that make me gag.
    We're bringing purple back.

yesterday someone threw up all over my desk right when i sat down...

poor desk didnt even stand a chance :'(

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"VikesFan787" wrote:
    I am just wondering what was the worst thing that ever entered you nostrils and the worst thing that you ever viewed.

SMELL: As a janitor, I have smelled a lot of exciting new things. But the worst would have to be the time I was told to empty the trash can outside the main entrence to our school after a hot summer. I walked over and threw it on a hand truck and took it over to the dumpster. I proceeded to dump it when it happened. A old gallon jug of milk came out along with some old pizza and a condom. Maggots came pouring out and I nearly threw up. I will never forget that smell.

SEEN: I once seen a guy jogging who spit in a bottle the whole run. At the end of the run, he drank it.
    AH!

"VikesFan787" wrote:

hey! im also a janitor durring school for my school to work program!

except i dont do all the things janitors do. i just wash windows, clean the tables and put them away and then ride the giant scrubbing machine around

and as for my nastiest thing on the job.

some kid decided to mix his entire lunch together

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

A Packer fan.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Hustler magazines "Beaver Hunt" photos of Hillary Clinton.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Roommates cat litter box, I just can't stand the smell. I will never own a cat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast