Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: The most creatively bizarre youtube videos ever

    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I posted this in another thread earlier... but I think it's awesome, so here it is again:

    [youtube=425,350]AJzU3NjDikY[/youtube]
    That was awesome!
    Do you know what kind of editing program they use?
    I've always wondered about getting some special effects program for my computer.
    wow! that is sweet! it had to take them forever to do that

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The most creatively bizarre youtube videos ever

    "davike" wrote:
    I would put this under the bizarre category
    ;D

    [youtube=425,350]Q5im0Ssyyus[/youtube]
    You owe me 3:46 minutes of my life back.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: The most creatively bizarre youtube videos ever

    The fact that this was actually a kids show is so wrong

    [youtube=425,350]j8V4HRciwls[/youtube]

  4. #14
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: The most creatively bizarre youtube videos ever

    There is something seriously wrong here

    [youtube=425,350]UvJFcgTXnCc&feature=related[/youtube]

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The most creatively bizarre youtube videos ever

    "Garland" wrote:
    The fact that this was actually a kids show is so wrong

    [youtube=425,350]j8V4HRciwls[/youtube]
    LOL.
    That wasn't a real show.
    It was from a British parody show, similar to Mad TV.
    They were making fun of Reading Rainbow.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: The most creatively bizarre youtube videos ever

    Another reason why I don't let my kids watch to much TV. and they say that Tom and Jerry is to violent for them to watch. So this is a better alternitive? a Show you can only appreciate when you are on Acid?

    [youtube=425,350]ggrOcBWqHiU[/youtube]

  7. #17
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,495

    Re: The most creatively bizarre youtube videos ever

    "Garland" wrote:
    Another reason why I don't let my kids watch to much TV. and they say that Tom and Jerry is to violent for them to watch. So this is a better alternitive? a Show you can only appreciate when you are on Acid?

    [youtube=425,350]ggrOcBWqHiU[/youtube]
    I'm having acid flashbacks...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #18
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The most creatively bizarre youtube videos ever

    "Garland" wrote:
    Another reason why I don't let my kids watch to much TV. and they say that Tom and Jerry is to violent for them to watch. So this is a better alternitive? a Show you can only appreciate when you are on Acid?

    [youtube=425,350]ggrOcBWqHiU[/youtube]
    That, however, is a real show.
    It is Yo Gabba Gabba.
    I have seen it once or twice.
    Neither of my kids like it.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #19
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: The most creatively bizarre youtube videos ever

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    Another reason why I don't let my kids watch to much TV. and they say that Tom and Jerry is to violent for them to watch. So this is a better alternitive? a Show you can only appreciate when you are on Acid?

    [youtube=425,350]ggrOcBWqHiU[/youtube]
    That, however, is a real show.
    It is Yo Gabba Gabba.
    I have seen it once or twice.
    Neither of my kids like it.
    Yah But I remember there were some promo's or something that you tube was doing to promote the show. One look and I said no way in hell. That will give my kids nightmares.

  10. #20
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: The most creatively bizarre youtube videos ever

    A couple of classics

    [youtube=425,350]EwTZ2xpQwpA[/youtube]

    [youtube=425,350]LWSjUe0FyxQ[/youtube]

    But then then this is even better

    [youtube=425,350]Q2sETM5E7NQ&feature=related[/youtube]


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "WTF??" videos from YouTube
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 11:11 PM
  2. Helmet of the future? Or just a bizarre oddity?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 06:26 PM
  3. Steelers situation still bizarre
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 07:33 AM
  4. Got some bad news that is very bizarre!
    By whackthepack in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 04:09 PM
  5. Bizarre Baby born in Nepal
    By vikingTurf in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 11:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •