Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57
  1. #51
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Most Coveted Cars

    Here are some of the hood/front end... I'd suggest doing a file/save as so you can zoom in to actually see the stuff.


    [img width=450 height=337]http://a260.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_86dbfcc7cda420c99dc604662625816b.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://a611.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/128/l_1fed42233ad9e9eb7efb05684b051d82.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://a304.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/82/l_d89f83aaeb312eb091936eaf9d5cc7ef.jpg[/img]


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  2. #52
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Most Coveted Cars

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    It's still a Camaro front end, just has ground effects for the bottom of the body and the hood was a custom hood fashioned after the Ram Air version of the Trans Am (WS-6) - similar to the Camaro SS.

    I'll try to get a close-up of the hood to show it better.
    Your car?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #53
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Most Coveted Cars

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    Here are some of the hood/front end... I'd suggest doing a file/save as so you can zoom in to actually see the stuff.


    [img width=450 height=337]http://a260.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_86dbfcc7cda420c99dc604662625816b.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://a611.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/128/l_1fed42233ad9e9eb7efb05684b051d82.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://a304.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/82/l_d89f83aaeb312eb091936eaf9d5cc7ef.jpg[/img]
    No offence. I'm just not a fake fire kind of guy.

    Like I said, bad-ass car though.

  4. #54
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Most Coveted Cars

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    It's still a Camaro front end, just has ground effects for the bottom of the body and the hood was a custom hood fashioned after the Ram Air version of the Trans Am (WS-6) - similar to the Camaro SS.

    I'll try to get a close-up of the hood to show it better.
    Your car?
    Yup... it pays to have a friend who is a graphic artist

    2 cases of beer for all the airbrushing!


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  5. #55
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Most Coveted Cars

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    It's still a Camaro front end, just has ground effects for the bottom of the body and the hood was a custom hood fashioned after the Ram Air version of the Trans Am (WS-6) - similar to the Camaro SS.

    I'll try to get a close-up of the hood to show it better.
    Your car?
    Yup... it pays to have a friend who is a graphic artist

    2 cases of beer for all the airbrushing!
    COOL!!!
    And congrats on the .5 G!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #56
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Most Coveted Cars

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    Here are some of the hood/front end... I'd suggest doing a file/save as so you can zoom in to actually see the stuff.
    Had you used the "Aditional Options" button when you made this post, you could have uploaded them directly from your hard drive & clicking on the paper clip would show them full size.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Most Coveted Cars

    "Looks like I got myself some gasoline!! Eh Eh EHEEEEheheheheh!" ( The GyroCaptain)
    The last of the V-8 Intercepters baby! YA!

    [img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/madmaxes.jpg[/img]
    Tuco the world.....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. 10 Cars you will never drive in the U.S.
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:04 PM
  2. Favorite Cars?
    By tb04512 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 08:48 PM
  3. The Cars of NFL Stars
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 12:07 PM
  4. The Cars Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 06:55 AM
  5. Under cover cop cars.
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 11:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •