Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: moss sighting

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: moss sighting

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    cool, I saw Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent that used to play for the Eagles, at the Galleria Mall in houston last night. They were both huge.
    Were they signing autographs or just shopping?
    believe me, those guys couldn't give their autograph's away. :lol: they were hanging out in the Louis Vetton store.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "vikingdude82" wrote:
    "gdavikes84" wrote:
    Met Moss last year at the Detroit game, he is a pretty cool guy, got autographs from him, Hovan, the whizzinator, Chavous, Lewinski, Mo Williams, and Lance Johnstone. The whizzinator was eaten a plate of about 7 hotdogs after the game, must have had the munchies for some reason. Once met Joe Theismann in an airport in D.C.
    Actually football player only get to eat breakfest, which is probably at 6-7am and don't get till 5-6pm because 1.you'd get a stomac ach during pratice or the game, 2 you get fined if you eat during a game on the field. I seen it on a show on NFL network.
    So yeah I think you'd probably eat quiet a bit if you didn't eat in that long.

I have read stories of players eating high carb meals 2 hours before a game, pasta and such. I also know for a fact sometimes players will eat candybars and granola bars during the games. I have no clue why that matters. I bet the NFL just doesn't want a camera to swing by some superstar eating a snickers bar unless snickers paid them 25 million bucks :grin:

Everybody has a different routine. I am sure some guys eat right before. Hell I have read some guys in the old days have eaten just so they would have something to throw up because they get so nervous :grin:
    I think that's more common in the NBA Del

I know Richard 'Rip' Hamilton eats pasta like exactly 1 hour and 50 minutes before a game or some shiznit
    You trying to tell me those 350 pounders only eat breakfast before the game? Some of those guys hide a cheeseburger in their rolls! Just in case there is an extra long timeout!

But seriously, I know it happens in a lot of sports. Carbohydrates are even eaten at halftime on occassion.
    Good one Del. Now everytime I see Mount McKinnie covering Daunte's backside I'm going to imagine him thinking 'Mmmm, Cheeseburger!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Moss did play for a minor league B-ball team, the Penn ValleyDawgs, back a couple years ago. He was decent, went to a couple games, what was really cool, One game I went to where they were playing Lakeland Blue Ducks, Roy Jones Jr was on that team so very exciting to watch.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

here is a pic of him playing for the valleydawgs

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

"vikingdude82" wrote:
    I know what munchies mean, I'm surrounded by weed, my friends always smoke it, and I was just telling you.
    man you are badas s.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"duffVIkEs" wrote:
    "vikingdude82" wrote:
    I know what munchies mean, I'm surrounded by weed, my friends always smoke it, and I was just telling you.
    man you are badas s.

LOL :lol:

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Yah.. Mitch Berger would store a snickers bar in his shoe and eat it during the game

He did....dang, your the man for remebering that!!....I remember that too now....too bad he didn't store a burger in his shoe; then he would be true to his last name.....oh well....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Moss playing B-Ball. Hmm kinda cool.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Moss did play high school ball with Jayson Williams from the Griz. Also played with Bobby Howard of the Chicago Bears. They had a very good team and was fun to watch. My brother went up against them a couple of times and played summer league with Williams. Moss could jump out of the gym. He had 6 dunks in a game against my brother. They went into triple ot and the score was like 130-126 or something. A heck of a high school BB game.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

FYI: Moss played in a minor league basketball team a few years ago. he played against the Allentown Valleydogs... daryl Dawkins was the coach.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast