Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    More To Prove That I deserve the Madden Title on PP.O

    This is possibly the greatest site for people who just cannot wait for Madden 07 to come out.

    http://www.maddenoliday.com/app/content/shell

    I have the wallpaper as my background



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  2. #2
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: More To Prove That I deserve the Madden Title on PP.O

    How does this make you deserve the Madden Title?
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    61

    Re: More To Prove That I deserve the Madden Title on PP.O

    "Braddock" wrote:
    How does this make you deserve the Madden Title?
    It doesn't.

  4. #4
    thetrenches68OL's Avatar
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    658

    Re: More To Prove That I deserve the Madden Title on PP.O

    that site is great
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided


    Hutch and K. Will baby

    sig by PurplePeopleEaters

  5. #5
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: More To Prove That I deserve the Madden Title on PP.O

    24 august, best day of the year
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  6. #6
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: More To Prove That I deserve the Madden Title on PP.O

    "mystykoekaki" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    How does this make you deserve the Madden Title?
    It doesn't.
    You obviously don't visit this site more because if you woulda saw the thread bout this, you would know



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: More To Prove That I deserve the Madden Title on PP.O

    "ChiTownVike" wrote:
    This is possibly the greatest site for people who just cannot wait for Madden 07 to come out.

    http://www.maddenoliday.com/app/content/shell

    I have the wallpaper as my background
    This thread ALSO proves that you will be waiting for ANY title even LONGER now! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: More To Prove That I deserve the Madden Title on PP.O

    "ChiTownVike" wrote:
    "mystykoekaki" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    How does this make you deserve the Madden Title?
    It doesn't.
    You obviously don't visit this site more because if you woulda saw the thread bout this, you would know
    you can have your petty mortal madden title, as i am madden god. bask in my glory

  9. #9
    boognish's Avatar
    boognish is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    701

    Re: More To Prove That I deserve the Madden Title on PP.O

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ChiTownVike" wrote:
    This is possibly the greatest site for people who just cannot wait for Madden 07 to come out.

    http://www.maddenoliday.com/app/content/shell

    I have the wallpaper as my background
    This thread ALSO proves that you will be waiting for ANY title even LONGER now! :evil4:
    No doubt; shameless pandering is frowned upon. I think you have just been bumped to Madden wannabe :wink: .
    I am a dipshit!!!

  10. #10
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: More To Prove That I deserve the Madden Title on PP.O

    lol Chi you make me laugh. Constantly giving reasons why you should be "madden god" here on pp.o. Its ok man, one day you will get a title.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 08:38 AM
  2. I deserve to be...
    By bono in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 07:12 PM
  3. More Madden Info From Title Whore
    By ChiTownVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 02:25 PM
  4. But they really deserve it!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 07:33 PM
  5. WE DON T DESERVE...
    By vikoles in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2003, 08:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •