Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moonshine

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Moonshine

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

Marrdro, I find this useful when calculating beer consumption. Just make sure each person has 1 beer a hour for the whole weekend: 2 days=48 hrs, thats 48 beers each. It works for camping, fishing, and NFL Sunday. So if it's a 3 day weekend, hmmm that's 72hrs or 72 beers each. Simple math my friend.
    Simple math doesn't work well in my world.

Not sure whats wrong with me, however, I have an ugly ability (as with most of my friends) to consume massive quantities of barley pop if in the right mood.
    Probably because almost all of my friend are retired Chief, Senior Chief, Master Chief Petty Officer kindof skum.

;D

Case in point.
    My buddy Homer (President of our Hunt Club) and I can go through a 30 pack of the beast in about 4-6 hours depending on when we ate last.

Now if you were to get at least 20 of our 35 members around the camp fire (saw around 6:00 PM) telling deer stories (lies) and the beer gets really flowing, then that comsumption rate can be dramitically increased to about a 30 pack ever 3-4 hours just for he and I alone.

When I retired from the Navy, at my official function (about 200 people counting wives, kids and Officers) we floated an 8 gal keg in 2 hours and then moved out to the club for a weekend of partying/pig roast.
    That night we floated another 16 gal keg and then over Sat/Sun we did another 16 gal keg along with some other stuff not to be mentioned here.
    ;D

Anyway, long story short, 72 beers don't last long around the crowd I associated with.
    Maybe you should think about joining a new club.
    http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/?Media=PlayFlash

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

Marrdro, I find this useful when calculating beer consumption. Just make sure each person has 1 beer a hour for the whole weekend: 2 days=48 hrs, thats 48 beers each. It works for camping, fishing, and NFL Sunday. So if it's a 3 day weekend, hmmm that's 72hrs or 72 beers each. Simple math my friend.
    Simple math doesn't work well in my world.

Not sure whats wrong with me, however, I have an ugly ability (as with most of my friends) to consume massive quantities of barley pop if in the right mood.
    Probably because almost all of my friend are retired Chief, Senior Chief, Master Chief Petty Officer kindof skum.

;D

Case in point.
    My buddy Homer (President of our Hunt Club) and I can go through a 30 pack of the beast in about 4-6 hours depending on when we ate last.

Now if you were to get at least 20 of our 35 members around the camp fire (saw around 6:00 PM) telling deer stories (lies) and the beer gets really flowing, then that comsumption rate can be dramitically increased to about a 30 pack ever 3-4 hours just for he and I alone.

When I retired from the Navy, at my official function (about 200 people counting wives, kids and Officers) we floated an 8 gal keg in 2 hours and then moved out to the club for a weekend of partying/pig roast.
    That night we floated another 16 gal keg and then over Sat/Sun we did another 16 gal keg along with some other stuff not to be mentioned here.
    ;D

Anyway, long story short, 72 beers don't last long around the crowd I associated with.
    Maybe you should think about joining a new club.
    http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/?Media=PlayFlash
    Naw, My wife thinks so however,,,,,,

We are slowing down in our old age.
    The mood has to be upon us to drink like that, however, it does happen especially when we haven't been together for awhile.

As a matter of fact I haven't been up to the club for a couple of months.
    ;D

Seriously though AA is a good thing for people who alcholol controls and ruins thier lives.
    I you can't go out and have fun doing things without alcohol then you are right.
    They are a club to join.
    In my case fun runs my life and alcohol isn't always part of the fun.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

I guess we've all slowed up a little bit with the years, but I'll still use that formula for camping and "Events", so if there is a few left over that's much better than running out.

The wife and I can't dunk em like that anymore, but once in awhile the old beer swilling swine comes out.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Yesterday afternoon I stopped by this backwoods auto repair store run by a couple of hillbillies.
    I was looking to buy a car battery and ended up playing poker for the battery.
    In the process we drank a considerable amount of moonshine.
    Somehow I felt more intelligent after indulging in the moonshine.
    I read somewhere that we only use a small percentage of our available brain cells, so, is it possible to kill off the unused brain cells and become relatively brighter because the excess brain cells are killed?
    Or, was I just drunk?

Now I know the real reason why you quit your job...gambling for car parts is much more fun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123