Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Mommy dearest: Paris wants babies, and soon

Do We Need More Stupid People Having Kids? :shock:

Paris Hilton wants to reproduce. Soon. The partying heiress insists she’d be a “great mother” — but the 25-year-old says she doesn’t want to wait long because she doesn’t want to be an “old mom.”

“I know in my heart of hearts I would be a great mother,” Hilton told the London Mirror. “I have a lot of beautiful animals that I look after and I feel that I would have a lot to give to my children. . . . And I don’t want to be an old mom — hopefully it’ll happen soon, within the next five years.”

And, despite her reputation for being a skimpily clad man-killer, Hilton insists she’s cautious when it comes to her love life.

“One-night stands are not for me,” she said. “I think it’s gross when you just give it up. Guys want you more if you don’t just hand it to them on a platter. If they want you, then they will wait. You have to make them work for it.”

Hilton also had harsh words for her former best friend and “Simple Life” co-star, Nicole Richie. “I only want friends who are there for me just like I’m there for them. Otherwise it’s too painful,” she said. “I brought Nicole on to ‘The Simple Life,’ and all of a sudden she became this different person. She dropped her old friends and she’s someone else.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13639807/

vikingTurf Guest

Re: Mommy dearest: Paris wants babies, and soon

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:

Paris Hilton wants to reproduce. Soon. The partying heiress insists she’d be a “great mother” — but the 25-year-old says she doesn’t want to wait long because she doesn’t want to be an “old mom.”

“I know in my heart of hearts I would be a great mother,” Hilton told the London Mirror. “I have a lot of beautiful animals that I look after and I feel that I would have a lot to give to my children. . . . And I don’t want to be an old mom — hopefully it’ll happen soon, within the next five years.”

And, despite her reputation for being a skimpily clad man-killer, Hilton insists she’s cautious when it comes to her love life.

“One-night stands are not for me,” she said. “I think it’s gross when you just give it up. Guys want you more if you don’t just hand it to them on a platter. If they want you, then they will wait. You have to make them work for it.”

Hilton also had harsh words for her former best friend and “Simple Life” co-star, Nicole Richie. “I only want friends who are there for me just like I’m there for them. Otherwise it’s too painful,” she said. “I brought Nicole on to ‘The Simple Life,’ and all of a sudden she became this different person. She dropped her old friends and she’s someone else.”

maybe I am wrong but I think there's a difference between caring for animals and caring for babies, in terms of challenges involved.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Oh those poor kids. Luckily, she will just hire a bunch of nannies so she probably won't have a large role in raising the children.

twill is offline Starter

"vikingTurf" wrote:

maybe I am wrong but I think there's a difference between caring for animals and caring for babies, in terms of challenges involved.
    lol nope ur wrong! lol

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"twill" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    Do We Need More Stupid People Having Kids? shock

http//www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13639807/
    lol nope ur wrong! lol
    She got rid of her dog because it wasn't cute anymore. What's she going to do with a kid?

coreyd is offline Coach

Well Paris, you have a sperm donar in me baby. Only catch is we have to do it the old fashioned way. No test tube baby.

She actually has a good point when it comes to "giving it up." Usually if I can get it on the first night I never call again. Then ones I call are the one who proves she has some class and self respect. Paris on the other hand just knows she is hot and most guys in the age between 16 and 36 would be happy humping her leg. So she can use her vagina as a carrott.

i wonder if she will "tape" her having her child!!! LOL
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

coreyd is offline Coach

Forget that..I want a tape of her making it.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

I enjoy helping people out & Paris would be no exception.

I suppose I could inject her with som ideas!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Nooooo!!! I DO NOT want her having children. I would gladly help if she's THAT hellbent on having kids...but man oh man...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast