Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    little redhead is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    638

    Moe is going to play

    According to Mike Tices press conference he pretty much said Moe is a go this weekend. At this point not sure how much he will play but Tice said he looked much better today and that he definately will play in some capacity provided he doesn't have a set back of any kind but if he really isn't practicing then I can't imagine he would have much of a set back. Having Moe in there at any capacity will be a big lift for this team man he is such a warrior. Tice also said Randy looked great he completed all of practice with no problems what so ever. That also is good news.

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Moe is going to play

    I agree, Moe IS a true warrior!!! The minute that he steps out onto the field, he will feel no pain...and his fellow teammates will know that they too must give their all for the glory of the team...the Vikings!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Moe is going to play

    When I saw someone roll on his ankle I thought he was out for the rest of this year, if not for good. He's amazing.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  4. #4
    little redhead is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    638

    Moe is going to play

    "SKOL" wrote:
    When I saw someone roll on his ankle I thought he was out for the rest of this year, if not for good. He's amazing.
    Yeah I think most other people probably would not be playing. Even from what they were saying about it yesterday. That just goes to show what a player he is.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    Moe is going to play

    my moms friend lives in the same neighborhood as Moe is West Palm Beach Florida and she is friends with him and talks with him all the time. She told me I could meet him this summer, and when i do I am going to have to bow down because he is a beast. Gimme some Moe!

    Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Moe is going to play

    "ADubya26" wrote:
    my moms friend lives in the same neighborhood as Moe is West Palm Beach Florida and she is friends with him and talks with him all the time. She told me I could meet him this summer, and when i do I am going to have to bow down because he is a beast. Gimme some Moe!
    You have to post pics of when you meet him...that would be cool! Tell him to check out Purplepride to see where all of his true fans hang out...I don't think that anyone here has a bad word to say about him...cause he is the living definition of a player with tons of heart (and pretty talented as well)!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    Moe is going to play

    Yeah I will definitely get a pic for you guys..I gotta wait till summer when he is down here though.

    Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

  8. #8
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,321

    Moe is going to play

    This is very good news about Moss and Moe. Even if Moe's role is more limited, he can still do amazing things.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

  9. #9
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Moe is going to play

    Man Moe is amazing, I though he broke his ankle when the guy rolled it. He is a REAL football player.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  10. #10
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Moe is going to play

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    my moms friend lives in the same neighborhood as Moe is West Palm Beach Florida and she is friends with him and talks with him all the time. She told me I could meet him this summer, and when i do I am going to have to bow down because he is a beast. Gimme some Moe!
    You have to post pics of when you meet him...that would be cool! Tell him to check out Purplepride to see where all of his true fans hang out...I don't think that anyone here has a bad word to say about him...cause he is the living definition of a player with tons of heart (and pretty talented as well)!
    I wonder if any of the players come in and check out PP.org ever. That would be pretty nice to have Winfield come on by and post a little bit with us.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. V4L's Play By Play Jax Vs. Vikes 2nd Half
    By V4L in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:56 AM
  2. V4L's Play By Play Jax Vs. Vikes 1st Half
    By V4L in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:28 PM
  3. Zeus' play by play
    By tb04512 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:16 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 08:58 AM
  5. Can I listen to the radio play by play on the internet?
    By parsongeorge in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 09:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •