Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Moe is going to play

According to Mike Tices press conference he pretty much said Moe is a go this weekend. At this point not sure how much he will play but Tice said he looked much better today and that he definately will play in some capacity provided he doesn't have a set back of any kind but if he really isn't practicing then I can't imagine he would have much of a set back. Having Moe in there at any capacity will be a big lift for this team man he is such a warrior. Tice also said Randy looked great he completed all of practice with no problems what so ever. That also is good news.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Moe is going to play

I agree, Moe IS a true warrior!!! The minute that he steps out onto the field, he will feel no pain...and his fellow teammates will know that they too must give their all for the glory of the team...the Vikings!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Moe is going to play

When I saw someone roll on his ankle I thought he was out for the rest of this year, if not for good. He's amazing.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Moe is going to play

"SKOL" wrote:
    When I saw someone roll on his ankle I thought he was out for the rest of this year, if not for good. He's amazing.
    Yeah I think most other people probably would not be playing. Even from what they were saying about it yesterday. That just goes to show what a player he is.

Moe is going to play

my moms friend lives in the same neighborhood as Moe is West Palm Beach Florida and she is friends with him and talks with him all the time. She told me I could meet him this summer, and when i do I am going to have to bow down because he is a beast. Gimme some Moe!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Moe is going to play

"ADubya26" wrote:
    my moms friend lives in the same neighborhood as Moe is West Palm Beach Florida and she is friends with him and talks with him all the time. She told me I could meet him this summer, and when i do I am going to have to bow down because he is a beast. Gimme some Moe!
    You have to post pics of when you meet him...that would be cool! Tell him to check out Purplepride to see where all of his true fans hang out...I don't think that anyone here has a bad word to say about him...cause he is the living definition of a player with tons of heart (and pretty talented as well)!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Moe is going to play

Yeah I will definitely get a pic for you guys..I gotta wait till summer when he is down here though.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Moe is going to play

This is very good news about Moss and Moe. Even if Moe's role is more limited, he can still do amazing things.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Moe is going to play

Man Moe is amazing, I though he broke his ankle when the guy rolled it. He is a REAL football player.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Moe is going to play

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    You have to post pics of when you meet him...that would be cool! Tell him to check out Purplepride to see where all of his true fans hang out...I don't think that anyone here has a bad word to say about him...cause he is the living definition of a player with tons of heart (and pretty talented as well)!
    I wonder if any of the players come in and check out PP.org ever. That would be pretty nice to have Winfield come on by and post a little bit with us.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast