Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

MLB All-Star Game

Who's watching tonight???

NOT ME...NO JETER, NO CAJUNVIKE!!!

Yeah, frickin Eckstein is an All-Star, but Jeter isn't...give me a break!!! Half the people there don't deserve it! I hope the ratings suck!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: MLB All-Star Game

Boo fricken' hoo! You and your New Yorker pals had a chance to get Jeter in, but Chicago beat you! HA!! The greatest city in the world (I know you don't live there, but still). I guess people are too good to vote him in on the internet!! Go AL!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Boo fricken' hoo! You and your New Yorker pals had a chance to get Jeter in, but Chicago beat you! HA!! The greatest city in the world (I know you don't live there, but still). I guess people are too good to vote him in on the internet!! Go AL!!
    The White Sox had a frickin' laptop in the dugout and were just punching Poorsaddick's name over and over...look at the stats, Poorsaddick was the worst...even lower stats than Hunter had in the first half! Total BS!!!

Yeah, but they still played by the rules!! I agree, Jeter had better stats and I was a little upset that Hunter didn't get in but I'm a homer! The Sox put on a d@mn campaign for podsednick and he won! If they are going to go all out and spend a ton of money on a campaign (they made shirts and buttons) then I guess they deserve to win!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah, but they still played by the rules!! I agree, Jeter had better stats and I was a little upset that Hunter didn't get in but I'm a homer! The Sox put on a d@mn campaign for podsednick and he won! If they are going to go all out and spend a ton of money on a campaign (they made shirts and buttons) then I guess they deserve to win!!
    Kinda like the argument AGAINST the Yankees (spending a ton of money?)...funny how we sanction activity by some teams, but criticize it for others! LOL

Angryviking is offline Starter

ur not gonna watch cuz Jeter isn't playing? c'mon that's lame. aren't other yankees are on there?
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Is anybody from the Twins gonna be in it?

Angryviking is offline Starter

ya Nathan and Satana made it for the Twins
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Kinda like the argument AGAINST the Yankees (spending a ton of money?)...funny how we sanction activity by some teams, but criticize it for others! LOL

I have no problems with what Steinbrenner is doing! If you got it, flaunt it! As long as he's playing within the rules of the game, that's fine with me!

1 zip AL baby!! How did they score? Keep me posted, I have to work until 9 tonight damnit!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast