Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 97
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    150

    Re: Mitchell to release drug report Thursday

    "Vikestand" wrote:
    I am watching ESPN right now and nothing about Pujols is being mentioned. Just Clemens and Pettitte. Also I am willing to say that most of leaked reports are an attempt to get something out before everybody else. I actually saw one on a previous site that got yanked down about 5 minutes ago.

    Don't believe any of that crap until the actual list is released!

    Yea good point..i saw Pujols' name on a list on msnbc. I guess most news outlets fabricate for ratings so i'll just wait a few more minutes until the actual report.

    I got a question for you guys though. Does the sport as a whole take a huge hit with this in your eyes. I grew up watching all 3 major sports and MLB seems to be the only one I am losing faith in.

  2. #22
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mitchell to release drug report Thursday

    My 2 cents.

    I think that the Roger Maris's 61 in 61 should be restored as the home run record.
    The only people above him did it on steroids, and the Mitchell Report is going to confirm it.
    It will never happen, but I would love to see it.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #23
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Mitchell to release drug report Thursday

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    My 2 cents.

    I think that the Roger Maris's 61 in 61 should be restored as the home run record.
    The only people above him did it on steroids, and the Mitchell Report is going to confirm it.
    It will never happen, but I would love to see it.
    AMEN!!!


  4. #24
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Mitchell to release drug report Thursday

    "clark_griswold" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    I am watching ESPN right now and nothing about Pujols is being mentioned. Just Clemens and Pettitte. Also I am willing to say that most of leaked reports are an attempt to get something out before everybody else. I actually saw one on a previous site that got yanked down about 5 minutes ago.

    Don't believe any of that crap until the actual list is released!

    Yea good point..i saw Pujols' name on a list on msnbc. I guess most news outlets fabricate for ratings so i'll just wait a few more minutes until the actual report.

    I got a question for you guys though. Does the sport as a whole take a huge hit with this in your eyes. I grew up watching all 3 major sports and MLB seems to be the only one I am losing faith in.
    I think that most of us have known for a while that alot of players used steroids, I am already over it. This list doesn't really change anything in my book because I know there are alot of guys that juiced that will not be on the list. I am not really sure what the point of the list is even.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    150

    Re: Mitchell to release drug report Thursday

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    My 2 cents.

    I think that the Roger Maris's 61 in 61 should be restored as the home run record.
    The only people above him did it on steroids, and the Mitchell Report is going to confirm it.
    It will never happen, but I would love to see it.
    AMEN!!!

    I also want Hammerin' Hank to maintain the all time record. I'm a little biased being a Braves fan but honestly, Barry doesn't deserve it.

  6. #26
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Mitchell to release drug report Thursday

    Live: Mitchel Report News Conference

    http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/ivp/?ref=splash&id=3152556

  7. #27
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Mitchell to release drug report Thursday

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    My 2 cents.

    I think that the Roger Maris's 61 in 61 should be restored as the home run record.
    The only people above him did it on steroids, and the Mitchell Report is going to confirm it.
    It will never happen, but I would love to see it.
    I am with you Paul!

  8. #28
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mitchell to release drug report Thursday

    Mitchell report is out.
    http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2007/images/12/13/mitchell.report.pdf
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #29
    Vikestand's Avatar
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    801

    Re: Mitchell to release drug report Thursday

    And I repeat, PUJOLS is not in the report. I just did a complete search of it and his name is not brough up anywhere in the report.....


    By Pack93z

    "Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

  10. #30
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: Mitchell to release drug report Thursday

    It's taking forever to load for me
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AD participating in Superbowl events.
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 10:44 AM
  2. THIS WEEKEND EVENTS!!
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 03:23 PM
  3. Events before Sunday's game?
    By ItalianStallion in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 07:17 PM
  4. 60 minutes... Timeline of todays crazy events!
    By Potus2028 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 03:52 PM
  5. Interesting Turn of Events
    By LosAngelis in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •