Page 1 of 74 123 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Minnesota Wild

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Minnesota Wild

Anyone else a Minnesota Wild fan? I'm so excited about the upcoming season. I hope I will be able to watch most of the games seeing that my weeknights are super busy. I will probably go to at least one. Next to the Vikings I am a pretty big Wild fan as well, well I love hockey in general. Hockey games at the excel are awesome, hopefully it'll be a great season!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

vikesfan353 is offline Starter

Re: Minnesota Wild

LETS GO WILD! LETS GO WILD! LETS GO WILD!
    I am almost as much of a hockey fan as i am a football fan and I am very excited about the upcoming season! I was a goalie in my day, so Manny Fernandez is one of my favorites!
    For every question an answer! For every answer a why?

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone see that Carolina Hurricanes? man am I ever pumped for hockey. We look so fast and look like we could actually be good with these rule changes. as long as the refs follow up on the changes, we will be very good this year.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

we're building up wildfans.com too.

SJHILL is offline Starter

I'm a pretty big Wild fan, but I like Gopher hockey more, because of the tradition. We need to make the playoffs this year.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah im a huge hockey fan.. I know almost about as much hockey as I do football.. Look's like most of the much better teams won't be as good this year.. And the Wild signed Rolston 2 years ago.. Also Koivo should be coming from the Finnish league, WOOT! I'm also digging our first round pick Poliet.. He has been playing some solid hockey I hear.. Hopefully he can get in on the 4th line..

I also love college hockey too SJ.. My friend is cuzins with Putolney.. So I got his auto.. Can't wait to see Briggs this year!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i cant wait till hockey starts, but you can bet on me not cheering for the Wild. go Oilers go
    We're bringing purple back.

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Anyone see that Carolina Hurricanes? man am I ever pumped for hockey. We look so fast and look like we could actually be good with these rule changes. as long as the refs follow up on the changes, we will be very good this year.
    I've been to a handful of games...even a play-off game or two. It's a lot of fun, but a lot of the fans don't know hockey...drives me a little batty. I've had a blast.

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

i was excited after the lockout ended, but watching the wild pass on signing any the big names that were on the market just killed it for me. I will still watch, and if the wild suck really bad this year it maybe my last year cheering for the them. Unless of course they identify the problems with the team and bring in talent to try and fix it next year. I refuse to cheer for a team that is one of the most profitable in the league and then have them refuse to spend any money on talent for the team. And im sick of getting all these no name players that average 30 to 40 points per year.

/EndRant

vikings6490 is offline Starter

I was never really a big hocky guy, I would watch a few games here and there, but that lockout killed it for me.
    Thanks MF

Page 1 of 74 123 11 51 ... LastLast