Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Minnesota Twins worst team in baseball???

i dont need to eat crow, this was pretty much the widespread view of the twins, from twins fans..no twins fan can honestly say they knew this would happen, and when i started this thread, the twins were the worst team in baseball at the time..i did make this thread in anger, but i have watched nearly every twins game this entire season regardless of how low they had sunk at that point thanks to mlb.tv..if only the nfl and nba could stop being such greedy assholes and allow people to stream from their websites for 80$ a year
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

True...but being a die hard Twins fan, I never stopped believing they could get it back together.

I've been A Vikings and Twins fan since the late 60's and it is such a thrill for both teams to be doing so well.

I almost caught a Killebrew homerun in left field at the old Met.
    It all starts up front

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"LongtimeVikesfan" wrote:
    True...but being a die hard Twins fan, I never stopped believing they could get it back together.

I've been A Vikings and Twins fan since the late 60's and it is such a thrill for both teams to be doing so well.

I almost caught a Killebrew homerun in left field at the old Met.
    agreed, however i havent been a fan for quite that long since i was born in 86..first thing i got was a twins ballcap and a vikes blanket my grandma made for me, since then ive been a huge fan..my dad is from minnesota and has also followed both teams since they started like you have..i really wish i had been old enough to truly appreciate and celebrate the twins world series victories, i remember the one in 1991 because my dad was going absolutely nuts..hopefully il get the chance to see a world series title this year or next!

this year i FINALLY purchased mlb.tv to watch each and every twins game and i got around to watching probably between 90 and 100 of them on nights i didnt work so im glad to have the twins get to the playoffs after all of those nights yelling at the computer screen early on in the year

losing an entire series 33-1 just made me say some crazy things, as you can see by this thread title
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Prophet Guest

"olson_10" wrote:
    i dont need to eat crow, this was pretty much the widespread view of the twins, from twins fans..no twins fan can honestly say they knew this would happen, and when i started this thread, the twins were the worst team in baseball at the time..i did make this thread in anger, but i have watched nearly every twins game this entire season regardless of how low they had sunk at that point thanks to mlb.tv..if only the nfl and nba could stop being such greedy donkey butts and allow people to stream from their websites for 80$ a year
    Shockzilla made the call if I remember correctly.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    i dont need to eat crow, this was pretty much the widespread view of the twins, from twins fans..no twins fan can honestly say they knew this would happen, and when i started this thread, the twins were the worst team in baseball at the time..i did make this thread in anger, but i have watched nearly every twins game this entire season regardless of how low they had sunk at that point thanks to mlb.tv..if only the nfl and nba could stop being such greedy donkey butts and allow people to stream from their websites for 80$ a year
    Shockzilla made the call if I remember correctly.
    YES I DID, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!! TIME FOR 'YALL TO EAT SOME OF THAT DELICIOUS CROW!!!!
    ;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

I was called a "homer" because I thought they had a chance to win.

Anyone that knows baseball knew that the Twins were underachieving.. and they would eventually get things right.

The Twins have too many good arms on that team and way too much talent to be losing like they did early in the season.

Now we have a bunch of young kids that don't know what they are up against and believe they can win any and every game....and the record shows it's true.

vikingbill50 is offline Starter

i agree and the twins are hot now, i have been a twins and vikings fan ever since i can remember and stuck by them thru the highs and lows, the only thing that gets me is the management as they dont want to put out the money to keep the good players, i am afraid that some other team will offer hunter a good deal and we lose him..hope i am wrong, by the way, has a decision been made about the scheduling between the twins and vikings game yet coming up..??
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"jdvike" wrote:
    Anyone that knows baseball knew that the Twins were underachieving.. and they would eventually get things right.
    Anyone that knows baseball knows that what the Twins have achieved over the past 4 months is not only amazing, but also one of the longest stretches of hot baseball in the entire history of the game.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Ouch...I feel bad for olson! It sucks to be called out!

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

i dont need to eat crow, this was pretty much the widespread view of the twins, from twins fans
    Correct me if Im wrong but having to eat crow or not has nothing to do with view of the situation.
    Plain and simple you were wrong and wrong in a huge way.
    That in itself is grounds for a big piling steam of crow!

Go Twinkies!!!

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast