Formo is offline Team Alumni

Minnesota T-Wolves thread

[size=16pt]Wolves hand reins to Rambis[/size]

MINNEAPOLIS -- At first blush, the marriage between Kurt Rambis and the Minnesota Timberwolves is a head-scratcher.

Rambis was born in Cupertino, Calif., and spent the vast majority of his playing and coaching career in sunny Los Angeles. He doesn't own a winter coat and has deep roots in a Lakers organization that has won 15 NBA titles.

The Timberwolves, meanwhile, haven't been to the playoffs since 2004, have advanced to the second round just once in 20 years and call single-digit temperatures in February a heat wave.
    Honestly, as a Wolves fan, this excites me just as much as the new Wild GM/coach hirings.
    Can't get much better a pedigree for a NBA head coach than 'Rambo' Rambis.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Minnesota T-Wolves thread

I cant believe that the T-wolves stole "The Force of Nature" away from my beloved Lakers.
    Maybe it was some kind of deal struck back in the day when the Lakers were Minny's team.
    And the Lakers had no choice in the matter.

Rambis is nothing less that the single greatest energy source this side of Chuck Norris.
    I was hoping that the Lakers could repeat, but now I think the Wolves have to be considered in the running...

[img width=450 height=329]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Turboe/General/Rambis.jpg[/img]
    I am actually much taller than this photo appears, but Rambis can shape-shift himself to any height required.

I mean seriously come on....
    How can you stop this....

or this...

Let me change this headline to something more believable...

"Formo" wrote:
    [size=16pt]Rambis rips the reigns out of the hands of some girly man to take over the Wolves[/size]

MINNEAPOLIS -- At first blush, the marriage between Kurt Rambis and the Minnesota Timberwolves is a head-scratcher.

Rambis was born in Cupertino, Calif., and spent the vast majority of his playing and coaching career in sunny Los Angeles. He doesn't own a winter coat and has deep roots in a Lakers organization that has won 15 NBA titles.

The Timberwolves, meanwhile, haven't been to the playoffs since 2004, have advanced to the second round just once in 20 years and call single-digit temperatures in February a heat wave.
    By the way Rambis has the power to control the weather, so if he doesnt like the cold he will just replace it with something warmer.
    Sell your stock in the MN Ski Mountain that you own.
    I predict a very bad year for ski conditions.

Now I cant imagine that there would still be any doubters left at this point, but just in case there are here is the ultimate proof that Rambis is the all powerful being...

Have you ever seen the two of them together at the same time..........

Steve Hanson

Kurt Rambis

Kurt Rambis is so powerful Jabba the Hut had to freeze him in Carbonite just like he did Han Solo, but Rambis didn't even make a painful face since he is much tougher...

[img width=450 height=337]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2117/2205028877_981b068625.jpg[/img]

Any questions???

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"Turboe" wrote:
    Let me change this headline to something more believable...

"Formo" wrote:
    [size=16pt]Rambis rips the reigns out of the hands of some girly man to take over the Wolves[/size]

By the way Rambis has the power to control the weather, so if he doesnt like the cold he will just replace it with something warmer.
    Sell your stock in the MN Ski Mountain that you own.
    I predict a very bad year for ski conditions.

Now I cant imagine that there would still be any doubters left at this point, but just in case there are here is the ultimate proof that Rambis is the all powerful being...

Have you ever seen the two of them together at the same time..........

Steve Hanson

Kurt Rambis

Kurt Rambis is so powerful Jabba the Hut had to freeze him in Carbonite just like he did Han Solo, but Rambis didn't even make a painful face since he is much tougher...

[img width=450 height=337]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2117/2205028877_981b068625.jpg[/img]

Any questions???
    LOL

I was beginning to think I was the only one on this site excited about the new direction of the Wolves.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

lol Turboe!
    That's some classic stuff!

And jkjuggalo, no sir, you are NOT alone!

"Formo" wrote:
    lol Turboe!
    That's some classic stuff!

And jkjuggalo, no sir, you are NOT alone!
    Now if Chilly doesnt perform this year would it be possible for Rambis to coach both the Vikings and the Wolves at the same time?
    That may be the real reason for luring him to the Twin-Cities under the guise of coaching the T-Wolves?

Hmmmm......

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Going to be in town when the Wolves play Phoenix, hoping to get to the game.

I really dont know too much about B'Ball but it will be an experience!!.. are the Timberwolves any good?!

"Johnson14" wrote:
    Going to be in town when the Wolves play Phoenix, hoping to get to the game.

I really dont know too much about B'Ball but it will be an experience!!.. are the Timberwolves any good?!
    Not since before KG was traded.

But I personally experienced my first Wolves game last season, and while they sucked, and the atmosphere sucked..
    It still was fun.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Why does the team of 1707 deserve its own thread?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    Why does the team of 1707 deserve its own thread?

=Z=
    lol

Because the majority of those 'members' are on PP.O.
    =)