mnrockstar is offline Rookie

Minnesota State High School Football

hey everyone...just thought i would share my exciting news!! My High School team is playing in the State Finals on Friday for 9-Man state title!! should be really exciting! its the first time our team has made it this far in fb. and a few weekends ago i was in the Excel center playing in the State Vb tournament! we came home with 6th place...it has been a very very exciting month for our little town!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Minnesota State High School Football

Congrats to your football team and volleyball team! What little town are you from (hs name?)?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

congratz, I hope you win.

hey thats awesome news! i hope you guys do well. our team just won the 9-man state title here in north dakota. just a heads up, SOME people on here dont think that 9-man counts. (not to name any names...wvv and vkg4lfe)
    ;D congrats!
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

LOL, aw vikes4life42, it's just fun to poke fun at 9 man, it's still real football just with less players, a smaller field and different strategy!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Wheaton High School is hte name....were up against the highly feared Steven Argyle Storm... they've been state champs for 3 years in a row now...54 game winning streak i believe...but many say we have what it takes to knock them off which would really put us on the map cuz it was vb and sb's first trip to state this year too...so we're really making some headlines..we've been in the Fargo Forum and Tribune quite a bit lately ... so its been very exciting. we have one player that if any of u keep track of h.s. fb u maybe would know his name-Lucas Armstrong? hes a candidate for offensive player in all of MN i hear...

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    hey thats awesome news! i hope you guys do well. our team just won the 9-man state title here in north dakota. just a heads up, SOME people on here dont think that 9-man counts. (not to name any names...wvv and vkg4lfe)
    ;D congrats!
    ;D

"mnrockstar" wrote:
    Wheaton High School is hte name....were up against the highly feared Steven Argyle Storm... they've been state champs for 3 years in a row now...54 game winning streak i believe...but many say we have what it takes to knock them off which would really put us on the map cuz it was vb and sb's first trip to state this year too...so we're really making some headlines..we've been in the Fargo Forum and Tribune quite a bit lately ... so its been very exciting. we have one player that if any of u keep track of h.s. fb u maybe would know his name-Lucas Armstrong? hes a candidate for offensive player in all of MN i hear...

Well, I've heard of Steven Argyle, but never Wheaton. That will be a tough game, Argyle was winning state titles back when I was in high school from 93-97 I think. Good luck, I'll have to try to get up and watch the 9 man game on Friday (I think that's when the games are).

yeah we play friday at 8 am.. so we have to get up early but its worth it!! Wheaton hasnt really been to anything state until this year..one state wrestling title and a 2nd place GBB but thats about it...

Well, it sounds like your school is doing pretty well for itself! Keep up the good work. I'll root for Wheaton Friday!