purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Minnesota Media on Twins

So last night I am watching the news like I do everynight but last night really bugged me. The anchors lately are trying to play of the whole underdog angle this year again. I am so sick and tired of it. Just 3 months ago these same news stations where running stories about how the Twind are picked to win the World series and how we have next to Atlanta the best solid all around pitching staff in MLB. They pull the same crap with the Vikings too all year. I have come to realize that its obvious our media is a bunch of band wagon fair weather fans.Alot like Politicians.I see nothing wrong with the way the Twins have been playing this year or for that matter the last 20 years, I just wish the media here would stick by there team like they claim they do instead of labeling them every year a "underdog" team.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Minnesota Media on Twins

Thats how it goes, those fools probably still think the Yankers are highly respected due to the biases of the National Media networks with the Yankees and Sox because they believe that those teams have 'more fans' or that they are 'more important' because they are located in the general vicinity of the major media outlets. However, I believe MEDIA BIAS IS BULLSH!T, and it makes me mad to see it trickle down to the local media. I like Peter Gammonds and Harold Reynolds however, those dudes are not biased and they report it how it is. John Kruk is an idiot....a fat pig lookin one at that! I wish they would report these things without biased undertones.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006