Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Minnesota bound !

just approaching lunchtime and its time for Anglo to be heading off for the airport ready for the early flight out tomorrow. :cheers: :cheers:
    Here's to a great game Sunday and looking to see the Titans get their butts handed to them. We may not have Moss playing but Moore will do the business on the ground, with Burleson, Robinson & Wiggins taking care of the air game.

Someone please remind our D to come out fighting - I would love to see us lay some seriously hard and painful hits on the Titans.

See you then and look out for the Anglo Vike flag if you're at the game or watching on TV.... 4 days to gametime and counting :thumbleft: :thumbleft:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Re: Minnesota bound !

"AngloVike" wrote:
    just approaching lunchtime and its time for Anglo to be heading off for the airport ready for the early flight out tomorrow. :cheers: :cheers:
    Here's to a great game Sunday and looking to see the Titans get their butts handed to them. We may not have Moss playing but Moore will do the business on the ground, with Burleson, Robinson & Wiggins taking care of the air game.

Someone please remind our D to come out fighting - I would love to see us lay some seriously hard and painful hits on the Titans.

See you then and look out for the Anglo Vike flag if you're at the game or watching on TV.... 4 days to gametime and counting :thumbleft: :thumbleft:
    SURPISE NUMBER 2 8) Hey all casper is out bound to the big apple :scratch: will go wheels down Fridaythe 22nd and hoping to get a commuter to the TC keep our fingers crossed maybe we can see you all at on a tailgate near you....hope to see you all and if not AV have a safe flight enjoy the game and hope to see you there
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Minnesota bound !

Good luck to the both of you regarding travel plans to the game...I hope that you both make it there and can witness the awesome power that is the VIKINGS!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Minnesota bound !

I've never been to the DOME and I was wondering if it was as beautiful as I imagine it??
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Minnesota bound !

Hey Anglo and Casper:

Man, it's GREAT that you guys will be here at the same time! I'd love to meet you guys! Who's up to tailgating and inviting these fine, upstanding Viking fans from across the big lake to join us? PM me if anyone's interested!

SKOL!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Minnesota bound !

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Hey Anglo and Casper:

Man, it's GREAT that you guys will be here at the same time! I'd love to meet you guys! Who's up to tailgating and inviting these fine, upstanding Viking fans from across the big lake to join us? PM me if anyone's interested!

SKOL!
    Thanks Shockzilla, just have to get into the TC saturday night first then find the park where the tailgating goes on, ccasion5: let alone find tickets :shock: shoot my heart is all ready pumping 90d to nothing in anticipation. :booty: 8-[ ..I just hope the great football gods see it to be so. [-o< ...
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Minnesota bound !

ya goodluck to you guys, hopefully youll arrive saftely to your destinations.

As for you anglo its going to suck possibly not seeing moss when all this time you selected this game. Tough luck.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Minnesota bound !

Cripes sake you guys... how do you deal with the jet lag? Every time I cross the pond to get back to the states I sleep two straight days. Will you be the guys sleeping in your seats? Some friends have my tickets for this Sundays games. Maybe I'll see you on the tube. ale:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Minnesota bound !

"SKOL" wrote:
    Cripes sake you guys... how do you deal with the jet lag? Every time I cross the pond to get back to the states I sleep two straight days. Will you be the guys sleeping in your seats? Some friends have my tickets for this Sundays games. Maybe I'll see you on the tube. ale:
    well we did get some sleep on the way over and finally got to the hotel about 20 hrs after leaving our hotel room at Gatwick airport. Part of that was waiting for our connection in Atlanta and part was also due to MSP airport being closed to inbound flights due to Kerry's election rally in the evening ..... :evil:
    Still we're here and thats what counts - I've been lucky as this is our 5th consecutive year to the TC - so I have seen Moss a few times. Either way come Sunday Morning I'll be pumped ready for the game ! and yes the Dome is a beautiful place, despite what some say about it. Having been used to soccer stadiums in England then I still say that some don't realise what they have here !

So if anyone is meeting up before the game then say and I'll try to get there to say hi. We spent today at the Mall spreading the purple word and some people - as ever - think we're nuts for coming all this way for a game of football .. :lol:
    Still maybe see before the game, if not safe journey to all for and after the match
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Minnesota bound !

Webby, you should be organizing a PurplePride meet-up for these guys, you know that?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast