Thread: Milan bound ...

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Milan bound ...

Just had confirmation that I'm off to Milan, Italy on Sunday for a ten day training course :grin:
    I'm taking my laptop with me for works business and also to keep in touch with the real world, though you wont see as much of me on here as normal ..... no cheering please !

Anyway has anyone been there at all and if so any good bits to look out for or visit ? as I'll be there over a complete weekend. I'm hoping to take my camera so trusting that there are some views worth snapping

Thanks everyone
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Milan bound ...

Maybe check out a nude beach? That's all I can think of!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Milan bound ...

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Just had confirmation that I'm off to Milan, Italy on Sunday for a ten day training course :grin:
    I'm taking my laptop with me for works business and also to keep in touch with the real world, though you wont see as much of me on here as normal ..... no cheering please !

Anyway has anyone been there at all and if so any good bits to look out for or visit ? as I'll be there over a complete weekend. I'm hoping to take my camera so trusting that there are some views worth snapping

Thanks everyone
    Cheering??? I was thinking more like...%$#*&^!@&#^#!

You bastage!!!

Seriously, I have never been to Milan, but I was in Tuscany and drove up to Venice from there...I would recommend renting a car (if you don't already have one) and making the day trip...it is worth it. Also if you can swing it, check out Pisa and Florence if it is within driving distance. The Ferrari plant is in nearby Modena, I think. Most of all, eat as much authentic Italian food as you can...you can always lose the weight when you get back to jolly olde England! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE