Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Michael Jackson verdict

"MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    if jacko didn't do this then i'm happy that he got off. although, i think it would have been funny to see him go to jail but how can anyone be a fan of a weirdo who admits to sleeping with children? don't you people find that just a little bit disturbing?
    No, considering he was abused and stopped growing mentally at the age of 14.

He still made better music than anyone alive.
    if he was abused as a child then it is even more likely that he did molest those kids.
    Or it's more likely that he legitimately slept in the bed with kids - not thinking sexually, as he said in an interview with Ed Bradley - and simply didn't realize the image he was giving off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Or it's more likely that he legitimately slept in the bed with kids - not thinking sexually, as he said in an interview with Ed Bradley - and simply didn't realize the image he was giving off.
    Didn't realize the image he was giving off? C'mon, gimme a break.

Do you ever sleep with your friend's girlfriend - not thinking sexually of course - but not realize the image you're giving off?

Plus if he's not thinking sexually, WHAT WAS HE THINKING??

Thanks PPE for the sig.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Didn't realize the image he was giving off? C'mon, gimme a break.

Do you ever sleep with your friend's girlfriend - not thinking sexually of course - but not realize the image you're giving off?

Plus if he's not thinking sexually, WHAT WAS HE THINKING??
    Were you beat from the age of 5 on?

No?

Then you can't understand, and shouldn't pretend to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    if jacko didn't do this then i'm happy that he got off. although, i think it would have been funny to see him go to jail but how can anyone be a fan of a weirdo who admits to sleeping with children? don't you people find that just a little bit disturbing?

if he was abused as a child then it is even more likely that he did molest those kids.
    How do you come up with that?

I know a few people who have been molested and I can't see how you can make that connection unless you have done some research on it.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Greatest of our era???...riiigggghhht......His music sucks and I like all types of music.....I seriously cant see how people can listen to a man become a girl through a song.....He should have gone to jail and this is another case of letting a celeb off easy...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:

I know a few people who have been molested and I can't see how you can make that connection unless you have done some research on it.

i can't say i have done any research so i can't say i know for a fact. i've always heard that someone who has been molested or abused as a child is way more likely to abuse their child or be a molester.

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:

http://www.nuvudirect.com/patients/EncyclopediaXML/2781.htm
    What are the causes and risks of the injury?
    Sexual abuse happens to children of all religions, ethnic origins, and income levels. Often the abuser is someone the child knows, rather than a stranger. A person who was sexually abused as a child is more likely to become an abuser as an older child or adult.

Experts know that adolescents who have been abused are at higher risk for other health problems. However, we do not yet know whether the health problems came before the abuse or if the abuse increased the risk for the health problem. These problems include the following:

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Well, I'm not as passionate about this as some of you are. I personally thought he was pretty innocent in this particular case, as the mother was one of those "chronic suers", so I wasn't surprised by the verdict.

But, Mark Chmura was also found not guilty of his crime, but his reputation was ruined for one simple fact: even if he "didn't" do the nasty, what the heck was he doing putting himself in that situation in the first place: a grown man sitting in a hot tub with high school girls at a drinking party, then taking one up into a bathroom alone?

Michael Jackson should be put up to the same light: no matter the reason or intent, if he's admitted to Ed Bradley that he didn't realize how his actions were perceived, he darn well should now. I would hope his sleepover parties involve bunkbeds from now on.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

rediculous..absolutely rediculous..the guy is clearly flat out messed up and doesnt belong out in the world unsupervised
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"olson_10" wrote:
    rediculous..absolutely rediculous..the guy is clearly flat out messed up and doesnt belong out in the world unsupervised
    Thats not what he was on trial for.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast