Thread: Merry Christmas

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Merry Christmas

to all my fellow PPOers. May you have a great Christmas with friends and loved ones and here's looking forward to next weeks game against the Packers.

Skol!
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

keystonevike is offline Starter
    To everyone on PPO-a very merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years to you and yours.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. Vikings have gifted us with a pretty interesting season and the future is looking bright.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Have a Very Purple Christmas to all of PPO. May your stockings be filled with purple good tidings of comfort and joy. May Santa bring us all a great wins in the near future.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa is good to us all, especially our Vikes next week.

WWBGD

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Merry Christmas PPO family. I hope that all of you are with loved one(s) today. If your not, I still hope you have a great day.

Additionally, take the time to remember our troops and our first responders. Its because of them we can worship in the safety of our homes and country.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg