Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: Men

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Men

Sorry to hear that Pacnwvike!!
    Let me just say the first thing you should not do is beg or whimper what did I do wrong.
    She may just need some time but hounding her will only make her go further away.
    If she isn't sure if it is over but doesn't seem to have feelings for you then you may want to be strong.
    Start by dressing well, it will help turn other women heads and make your wife think about what she has.
    Flirt with some women while she is around, I would not suggest cheating on her but a little flirting can make her jealous and think twice about what she may be losing and that you are a very good catch.
    DO NOT act depressed no matter what.
    If she wants to talk to you about it, talk to her matter of factly.
    Be honest about your feelings but let her know that whatever happens it is for the best and if she doesn't want to be with you then there is someone out there for you.
    You may tell her you want to be with her but you also want to be in a loving relationship.
    I don't know how strong you are but sometimes a bluff like this works and they realize you are a terrific person and someone else might get you.
    Just remember blubbering and begging when soemone had said that will not get them back!!

Good luck DUDE!!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

blackstarz18 is offline Coordinator

ya i really don't think he was ever in love with me. but why the hell would you lead someone on like that???
    i learned all this stuff AFTER we broke up. which is sad because if i had known it beforehand it wouldn't have been so painful
    we never really fought even though we're completely different
    i guess he was thinking about breaking up with me for a while before it actually happened and after he proposed to me he started freaking out on my best friend that i actually said yes
    she pretty much told him he needed to talk to me then because he obviously didn't feel the same way i did
    n a month and a half after we broke up i got the pleasure to read this:

"Interested in a girl I work with, but she is with someone and I dont have a chance in hell at beating him out, the guys got money, a nice car, and can buy her shit,
    And what do i have?
    Ive got barely any cash, paying for my own school, a shit car.
    I dont know how happy he makes her, I mean if he makes her happy then i should bow out, but I dont know
    Shes just so amazing to be around, its crazy.
    Maybe its just I finally found someone who is almost exactly like me.
    We have almost everything in common, we have the same childhood memories
    We think the ame way, we laugh at the same things, we are both stubborn as shit and crazy to boot.
    I get the distinct feeling I'll never have a chance with her, but sometimes you've got to let your heart lead you places, even if its somewhere you know your not supposed to go."

so that was a really unorganized post. . . sorry if it confuses you guys.

PacNWVike people think that the relationship will be a constant thing and when things start to change they get scared and bail out.
    they think it's an easy solution to just run away from what's happening.
    that's the only way i know how to explain it
    "one thing about a birthday suit, it s always in style.
    And if it loses its shape it can be altered"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Sorry to hear that Pacnwvike!!
    Let me just say the first thing you should not do is beg or whimper what did I do wrong.
    She may just need some time but hounding her will only make her go further away.
    If she isn't sure if it is over but doesn't seem to have feelings for you then you may want to be strong.
    Start by dressing well, it will help turn other women heads and make your wife think about what she has.
    Flirt with some women while she is around, I would not suggest cheating on her but a little flirting can make her jealous and think twice about what she may be losing and that you are a very good catch.
    DO NOT act depressed no matter what.
    If she wants to talk to you about it, talk to her matter of factly.
    Be honest about your feelings but let her know that whatever happens it is for the best and if she doesn't want to be with you then there is someone out there for you.
    You may tell her you want to be with her but you also want to be in a loving relationship.
    I don't know how strong you are but sometimes a bluff like this works and they realize you are a terrific person and someone else might get you.
    Just remember blubbering and begging when soemone had said that will not get them back!!

Good luck DUDE!!!!!
    Great advice!
    Get back on that horse...nothing makes you feel better when other members of the opposite sex (or the same sex for the deviants of the world [or farm animals in the case of Packer fans]) notice you in a positive way.
    There are PLENTY of women out there who would kill to find a great guy like yourself...if she doesn't love you, it is HER loss.
    Let her go...she doesn't deserve you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"blackstarz18" wrote:
    ya i really don't think he was ever in love with me. but why the hell would you lead someone on like that???
    i learned all this stuff AFTER we broke up. which is sad because if i had known it beforehand it wouldn't have been so painful
    i guess he was thinking about breaking up with me for a while before it actually happened and after he proposed to me he started freaking out on my best friend that i actually said yes
    she pretty much told him he needed to talk to me then because he obviously didn't feel the same way i did

"Interested in a girl I work with, but she is with someone and I dont have a chance in hell at beating him out, the guys got money, a nice car, and can buy her pooh,
    And what do i have?
    Ive got barely any cash, paying for my own school, a pooh car.
    I dont know how happy he makes her, I mean if he makes her happy then i should bow out, but I dont know
    We think the ame way, we laugh at the same things, we are both stubborn as pooh and crazy to boot.
    I get the distinct feeling I'll never have a chance with her, but sometimes you've got to let your heart lead you places, even if its somewhere you know your not supposed to go."

PacNWVike people think that the relationship will be a constant thing and when things start to change they get scared and bail out.
    Sorry that you had to go through that, BZ...but you are better off...marrying the guy would have been a HUGE mistake...not to mention miserable for the both of you!

Take the lessons learned and apply them in your renewed search for your TRUE soulmate.
    He IS out there...you just have to let him find YOU!

blackstarz18 is offline Coordinator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "blackstarz18" wrote:

"Interested in a girl I work with, but she is with someone and I dont have a chance in hell at beating him out, the guys got money, a nice car, and can buy her pooh,
    And what do i have?
    We think the ame way, we laugh at the same things, we are both stubborn as pooh and crazy to boot.

Sorry that you had to go through that, BZ...but you are better off...marrying the guy would have been a HUGE mistake...not to mention miserable for the both of you!

Take the lessons learned and apply them in your renewed search for your TRUE soulmate.

hah! i'm pretty much done with dating for a while. there's some pretty crappy guys in NY anyways. i just got done writing my friend marissa a three paragraph story about my weekend n the guys i had to deal with. eh i know i'm better off now but it still hurts, ya know? i have all the time in that world though
    "one thing about a birthday suit, it s always in style.
    And if it loses its shape it can be altered"

"blackstarz18" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "blackstarz18" wrote:

And what do i have?

hah! i'm pretty much done with dating for a while. there's some pretty crappy guys in NY anyways. i just got done writing my friend marissa a three paragraph story about my weekend n the guys i had to deal with. eh i know i'm better off now but it still hurts, ya know? i have all the time in that world though
    What about mindless one-night stands with horny PP.O posters?

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475