Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Meat is Murder II

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    Cajun - you may try to cull that herd but your heathen hide may be struck down by the hand of God. And your response reminds me of the little kid who has nothing original to say. You basically said nahuh... you! good come back you must be a real Perry mason in court. I am sure the judge loves to hear nahuh your honor I didn't do it he did!
    You are the one that has nothing ORIGINAL to say...you spout either the Republican party line or the Bible party line...not an original thought in your little head! :lol:
    And your original Cajun?

You are the other side of that coin.
    Democratic/anti-Christ

Cajun of late you have been saying some pretty crappy stuff about people.
    Tone it down man.
    Trust me we all know how you feel about EVERYTHING.
    We have 15 million posts of your to read to back it up.

Is it possible for you be tolerant to others who differ from you?

You have taken after Ultra also.
    Ultra is by far the finest fellow on PPO.

Does you ego get bruised when Cajun is not the center of, or the final say on everything?

At times I really wonder what type of person you are.
    You seem so full of anger, hatred and vindictiveness.
    When I first joined, I could not wait to read your posts.
    Funny, original, cutting edge stuff.
    You'd lead the board in humour, subjects and just overall direction.

What happened to that Cajun?
    The NEW Cajun I made "Cajun Cash" for never replied pro or con.
    I did that to show my respect and in honour of your leadership.
    And you just kicked me to the curb like so many others.
    I have always said inspite of our useless political differences that I know we could sit back and down some beers together and have a great time.

I am really wondering about that now.
    It is like you are a lion that cuts animals from the herd to devour with your comments.

Thing is Cajun we are all in the same herd.

Just my soapbox.
    And yes I know I have dished out plenty, but I feel I take it and when I am wrong I admit it.
    And let me also say, if I have EVER hurt any of you with my words, tone or anything I am sorry and I ask for you to forgive me.

6-KINGS
    I haven't changed...at least I don't think so.

I will always speak out against things that I don't agree with...and argue the point ad nauseum sometimes.

What I will never appreciate is those who always use their religious beliefs to raise their opinions to the level of absolute truth. Fact is, we all have different beliefs...and I am tolerant of that...but it seems that the Christian right is not.

But maybe you are right about me...maybe I have been a bit abusive to my fellow posters...I perceive it as reacting to shots taken at me, but maybe I should just let it roll off of my back...takes some of the fun out of it, but I do see now that maybe some might be offended by my caustic remarks. However, don't expect to see a change overnight...even though I will strive to tone down my stronger commentary, I will not just quit cold turkey...it will most likely be a gradual weaning process. I have been contemplating the ideal time when I would eventually slow down and let someone like Ultra take the lead...you are right about him, he is a great guy...and that time will most likely come much sooner than you think.

Until then, keep thinking good thoughts...and I will one day join you for those beers you alluded to earlier (although I only drink root beer now).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Re: Meat is Murder II

NOW you can lock it.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Is this the Cajun I've come to know?...

I can't believe your going to raise the white flag....

If you want, you can come to my place and borrow my boot...

Now get back in there, and knock his block off.... :wink:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Del Rio Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    NOW you can lock it.
    I'll pass, but thanks anyway.
    The only reason the other one was locked was because somehow a few people couldn't keep their heads on straight and it turned into something that resembled a couple handicapped kids fighting over an imaginary friend.

It wasn't locked so you couldn't respond. Honestly all that could have and should have been handled via PM.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

I didn't find anything wrong. I was just messin' with Cajun. I took no offense and from what I have read with Cajun's posts I thought he could take some ribbing. I never take anything that serious and only once or twice on this site have I gotten into a heated exchange. I don't know why people who really don't know anyone on here will get mad about different ideas or even shots.

How can you get mad when the person you are talking to may not even be what they say they are. This is just a site to have fun. I have debated Cajun in the political spectrum and never got angry at him!! Felt sorry for him because of his skewed thinking!! HA!! HA!!

I think too many people on this site take it too seriously, I don't take anything personal and if Cajun thinks I am a reuplican, bible thumping American all I can say is THANK YOU CAJUN FOR THOSE KIND WORDS. I never knew you democratic, anti-christ type had real feelings!!! HA!!HA!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Who's block needs knocked off??!?!!?!?!?!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Is this the Cajun I've come to know?...

I can't believe your going to raise the white flag....

If you want, you can come to my place and borrow my boot...

Now get back in there, and knock his block off.... :wink:
    It's not raising the white flag...it's more about going along to get along. It doesn't change any of my beliefs...it just recognizes that my fellow poster 6-KINGS comments do have merit. Contrary to what some might think, I do value different viewpoints and do listen to what others have to say...however, I do expect those differing sides to argue the merits of their respective stances, much like I do mine. Usually the truth is somewhere in the middle...and I can accept that...but many times those arguing the other side adopt an "all or nothing" attitude...and that's when I revert to a "scorched earth" policy...and that is what I was apologizing to 6-KINGS about...that is what I need to turn down...and to let go of sometimes. I do realize that I can't change anyone's mind...but I tend to forget that in the heat of the moment.

But thanks for the pep talk, Ned...I can't wait to meet you in person! Start scheduling your DC trip as soon as possible! :grin: Me and you and Polo and whomever else shows up will party big time on that momentous occasion!!! :lol:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Back to the original point of this thread. Del did she show up this morning and what are lunch plans?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del who needs private messages? That isn't any fun!! At the end of the day I don't know about you but I don't remember anything that was said. I have a good night and enjoy my family. I am however having a good time writing some of this stuff. And I do look forward to getting back to the site if I am gone and I know I have written something to fire someone up (usually Cajun)!!!!!

6-KINGS Guest

And I as well need to tone down my views.
    I am not KING of the world.

As for the white flag, Cajun will never raise the white flag, no more than I would or just about anyone here.

Through the past year Cajun has helped me on many occassions to see aspects of life in a diffent way. And I am thankful for his input.

We are the same age.
    Very much the same sense of humor.

And to be honest I was wrong for posting it.
    I should have emailed Cajun.
    And by me posting it I have leveled my thoughts in an open forum that is damaging to his good name.
    Cajun please accept my apology for posting this in the open forums.
    This is something I should already know but yet I failed.
    So I get to learn from it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast