Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Meat is Murder

Del Rio Guest

Re: Meat is Murder

After reading this thread a bit on Saturday it became clear that the maturity level of most of our members is very high and I don't think they would find humor in photographic documentation of my impish activities.

I would also like to apologize to any vegetarians that were offended in this thread. I have no beefs with what you guys eat.

Anyway. I have a shirt that says Veggies have feelings too I'm saving it for tomorrow. Today I am wearing a shirt that says "Hunters make better lovers, they go deeper in the bush and put meat on the table."

She isn't here yet. It's 5 am and she doesn't get in until 6. Thats about all I did so far, I'm not going to blow up pictures of dead animals and hang it in her cube or anything............ plus I feel like shit because my son gave me his disease he has been sick for the last three days.

Early Karma maybe?

Prophet Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    After reading this thread a bit on Saturday it became clear that the maturity level of most of our members is very high and I don't think they would find humor in photographic documentation of my impish activities.
    I guess I'm in the immature bunch. I would find photo documentation entertaining.

I would also like to apologize to any vegetarians that were offended in this thread. I have no beefs with what you guys eat.
    LMAO

Anyway. I have a shirt that says Veggies have feelings too I'm saving it for tomorrow. Today I am wearing a shirt that says "Hunters make better lovers, they go deeper in the bush and put meat on the table."
    LOL, that is the PC guy that we know.

SamDawg84 Guest

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "SamDawg84" wrote:
    i dont eat most meats like steak, chicken, pork. but i will eat bacon, sausage lol
    :shock:
    lol

Prophet Guest

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

6-KINGS Guest

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Well remember you have rights too Del.
    She has already crossed the line with you.

She can't attack, belittle or mock anything about you.
    And she has.

I have massive amounts of HR training, certs and the whole bag.

I have taken great pleasure in writing up, suspending and terminating people like this.

Drop the hammer on her buddy.
    I know the type well, there are chapters and chapters devoted to this type of person.

They ALWAYS end up hanging themselves in their self rightous quest to make everyone do as they say.
    You need to file with HR and get the upper hand RIGHT NOW.
    Then Just kick back and let her start to tie her own noose.
    Burn her veggie arse!!
    Don't wait or she will try to spin it in her favor.
    I'de have to agree with 6-kings on this one Del...

You've already told us the story, and sounds like she's setting you up to be the big bad wolf....

You should make a report on what happened, just to cover your Jiggly But....

May be the smart thing to do at this point, just don't go trying my first suggestion.... :lol:
    I gave some suggestions, early on in this thread, and after reading 6 and Ned's posts, I realize where I went wrong. I was actually worried about what 6 and Ned were talking about, but I was trying to take the be nice to her approach but now I think that I would actually fil ethe report just so it is on file. I wouldn't fry here veggie arse, I would just protect your own arse.

I got the BAD WOLF also, from the part about the looking your cube up and down and the get your arse to the break room if you want to eat that pooh burrito comment.

File the paper work, let her know you mean business with out saying anything to her at all. In this, you are the girl that must have fucked like sea otters, only you don't have a huge rock on your finger.

"Mary is a vegitarian but she still likes the Bone."
    Your worried about me and your dropping F-Bombs?

Edit time Snow!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

You can only be yourself, Del...that and make sure you CYA...if you don't, that shrew will find a way to get at you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Well remember you have rights too Del.
    She has already crossed the line with you.

She can't attack, belittle or mock anything about you.
    And she has.

I have massive amounts of HR training, certs and the whole bag.

I have taken great pleasure in writing up, suspending and terminating people like this.

Drop the hammer on her buddy.
    I know the type well, there are chapters and chapters devoted to this type of person.

They ALWAYS end up hanging themselves in their self rightous quest to make everyone do as they say.
    You need to file with HR and get the upper hand RIGHT NOW.
    Then Just kick back and let her start to tie her own noose.
    Burn her veggie arse!!
    Don't wait or she will try to spin it in her favor.
    I'de have to agree with 6-kings on this one Del...

You've already told us the story, and sounds like she's setting you up to be the big bad wolf....

You should make a report on what happened, just to cover your Jiggly But....

May be the smart thing to do at this point, just don't go trying my first suggestion.... :lol:
    I gave some suggestions, early on in this thread, and after reading 6 and Ned's posts, I realize where I went wrong. I was actually worried about what 6 and Ned were talking about, but I was trying to take the be nice to her approach but now I think that I would actually fil ethe report just so it is on file. I wouldn't fry here veggie arse, I would just protect your own arse.

I got the BAD WOLF also, from the part about the looking your cube up and down and the get your arse to the break room if you want to eat that pooh burrito comment.

File the paper work, let her know you mean business with out saying anything to her at all. In this, you are the girl that must have fucked like sea otters, only you don't have a huge rock on your finger.

"Mary is a vegitarian but she still likes the Bone."
    Your worried about me and your dropping F-Bombs?

Edit time Snow!
    What do you mean worried about you???

Oh, the F bomb. I don't use it much and I normally do my own editing, but that time I got to use to the auto ppo big brother f bomb censor. Webby, that word needs to be added to the censor. Just pushing the envelope. I will try harder next time. It was an accident. Sorry 6.

No seriously, what do you mean worried about you???

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

BTW Del, is she a Packer Fan also?

DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler

I come from a family of vegans, I like to use the line that I am a vegetarian by proxy, I only eat animals that are herbivores-

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast