Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    ‘McMissile’ moment lands mother in jail

    Driver gets felony conviction for tossing cup of ice into car

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17212960/?GT1=9033

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: ‘McMissile’ moment lands mother in jail

    Wow.
    I agree that she was in the wrong, but 2 years jail time for that.
    Give me a break.
    Community service at best.
    The judicial system is making an example out of her.
    I hope her attorney is exhausting every method of appeal for her sake.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: ‘McMissile’ moment lands mother in jail

    This whole event is stupid. Whatever happen to common sense. She won't go to jail because I'm sure the gov of the state will commute the sentence.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: ‘McMissile’ moment lands mother in jail

    "Vikes" wrote:
    This whole event is stupid. Whatever happen to common sense. She won't go to jail because I'm sure the gov of the state will commute the sentence.
    She's already been in jail for a month.

    Hall, a mother of three young children whose husband is serving his third tour in Iraq, has spent more than a month in jail.

    The jury sentenced her to two years in prison, the minimum, and a judge will formally impose a sentence Wednesday. Under state law, the judge can only decrease the jury's sentence.
    Hopefully the judge will be smart enough to reduce the sentence for time served.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: ‘McMissile’ moment lands mother in jail

    Just an update - CNN reported that the judge commuted her sentence to probation today.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: ‘McMissile’ moment lands mother in jail

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    This whole event is stupid. Whatever happen to common sense. She won't go to jail because I'm sure the gov of the state will commute the sentence.
    She's already been in jail for a month.

    Hall, a mother of three young children whose husband is serving his third tour in Iraq, has spent more than a month in jail.

    The jury sentenced her to two years in prison, the minimum, and a judge will formally impose a sentence Wednesday. Under state law, the judge can only decrease the jury's sentence.
    Hopefully the judge will be smart enough to reduce the sentence for time served.
    I knew they would somebdy would commute that sentence. That made NO sense at all.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

Similar Threads

  1. Martz Lands In San Francisco
    By Frostbite in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 07:55 AM
  2. Salty burger lands McDonald's employee in jail
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 08:32 AM
  3. Bengals' Nicholson released from the team - Lands in jail
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:10 AM
  4. "New lands ahead"
    By Bheadgood in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 11:37 PM
  5. T-Ho lands television show.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 04:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •