Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:McMahon, Fawcett, Jackson, Mays........pp.o death pool

Mr Anderson wrote:
    Wow. Too bad. I know people who had tickets to see him here in New Brunswick this saturday.
    I thought he was a good comedian. Especially on that show with Lewis black where they did the whole judge, prosecutor, defender shtick.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Purple Floyd wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Wow. Too bad. I know people who had tickets to see him here in New Brunswick this saturday.
    I thought he was a good comedian. Especially on that show with Lewis black where they did the whole judge, prosecutor, defender shtick.
    It's a shame. Great talent. I saw him live here at the Improv in Hollywood, Florida. Some people don't know but he was actually a lawyer before becoming a comedian. Extremely funny person. RIP Greg!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

ejmat wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    It's a shame. Great talent. I saw him live here at the Improv in Hollywood, Florida. Some people don't know but he was actually a lawyer before becoming a comedian. Extremely funny person. RIP Greg!
    Actually my roommate just told me the lawyer thing. He went to Columbia and Harvard. Bright guy I guess.

And for the record, I don't mean it's too bad that they lose their tickets or whatever. I mean it's too bad that he passed. I was just pointing out an unusual coincidence.

Even more unusual, I can see the entrance to the hospital at which he died from my front door. Robert Wood Johnson in New Brunswick, NJ. Less than half a block from where I am right now.

Mr Anderson wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Actually my roommate just told me the lawyer thing. He went to Columbia and Harvard. Bright guy I guess.

And for the record, I don't mean it's too bad that they lose their tickets or whatever. I mean it's too bad that he passed. I was just pointing out an unusual coincidence.

Even more unusual, I can see the entrance to the hospital at which he died from my front door. Robert Wood Johnson in New Brunswick, NJ. Less than half a block from where I am right now.
    A very bright guy. I have to ask my wife the story when she wakes up but I think she worked in the same firm as he did at one point. Either that or he worked with one of the partners from her office. Something like that. She told me about his Ivy league schooling too. It's a shame. Very bright and talented. He had me laughing all night last year when I went to the Improv.

Tony Curtis Dies

http://www.indystar.com/article/20100930/ENTERTAINMENT/9300489

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Stephen J. Cannell TV producer of “The A-Team” and “The Rockford Files”, died at age 69 from complications associated with melanoma

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

Tom Bosley (Howard Cunningham) dead at 83

http://m.yahoo.com/w/search/lp/news/story/http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fs%2Fap%2F20101020%2F ap_on_en_tv%2Fus_obit_tom_bosley_25/detail.bp%3B_ylt=A0WTcJ3VVr9MW0UAHwVI5tw4%3B_ylu=X 3oDMTI5ZmY2ZTFsBGNiaWQDBGNvbmNlcHQDBGNwb3MDBGNzZWM DBHBvcwMyBHF1ZXJ5A3RvbSBib3NsZXkEc2VjA2hvdG5ld3MEc 2xrA2hvdG5ld3M-?.tsrc=yahoo&.intl=US&.lang=en&.sep=fp

Actor who played Danno on 'Hawaii Five-0' dies

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv-news.en.ap.org/tv-news.en.ap.org-20101028-us_obit_macarthur

Hall of Famer Sparky Anderson dies

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Hall-of-Fame-manager-Sparky-Anderson-dies-at-76-110410/?GT1=39002

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: McMahon, Fawcett, Jackson, Mays........pp.o death pool

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40302502/ns/us_news/
    MILWAUKEE — The prison escape of former Playboy Club bunny and Milwaukee police officer Laurie "Bambi" Bembenek popularized the phrase "Run Bambi Run" and seemed tailor-made for the TV movie it inspired.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast