Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

McHale out as Timberwolves coach

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin McHale and the Minnesota Timberwolves have come to a mutual agreement that he will not return as coach next season.

A person with knowledge of the decision, speaking on condition of anonymity because an announcement had not been made, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that McHale and new boss David Kahn had decided that McHale's time with the Timberwolves was up.

That confirms a Twitter message posted by the Timberwolves' Kevin Love early Wednesday that read, "Today is a sad day ... Kevin McHale will NOT be back as head coach this season."
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iXk3F_Q5xEkh0BFK9Gs9O0yXuN6AD98SFMEG2
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: McHale out as Timberwolves coach

Why is this a sad day???
    McHale was Matt Millanesque as GM and OK (at best) as a HC.
    This franchise desperately needs new direction.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Tad7" wrote:
    MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin McHale and the Minnesota Timberwolves have come to a mutual agreement that he will not return as coach next season.

A person with knowledge of the decision, speaking on condition of anonymity because an announcement had not been made, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that McHale and new boss David Kahn had decided that McHale's time with the Timberwolves was up.

That confirms a Twitter message posted by the Timberwolves' Kevin Love early Wednesday that read, "Today is a sad day ... Kevin McHale will NOT be back as head coach this season."
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iXk3F_Q5xEkh0BFK9Gs9O0yXuN6AD98SFMEG2
    The NBA sucks.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:

The NBA sucks.

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Why is this a sad day???
    McHale was Matt Millanesque as GM and OK (at best) as a HC.
    This franchise desperately needs new direction.
    +1, McHale needs to go away. Great player, horrible GM. Can't say for sure about the coaching thing, but if he is any good he will get another chance with another team, he probably wants to go to a winning team as bad as the team wants a winning coach.
    I look back at the opportunities the Wolves had and it saddens me. They had the best player in the league for several years and just couldn't get it done. I really want to support the wolves, but it is hard.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:

The NBA sucks.

=Z=
    The NFL sucks too.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Now here is a shocker.. lol.

But I must admit.. in the hierarchy of sports I follow.. the NBA has slipped into the ranks of the NHL, World Cup Soccer, and the PBA..

In other words.. I probably would get more enjoyment out of watching a mouse steal a piece of cheese from a mousetrap without getting caught... a couple hundred times.

"pack93z" wrote:
    Now here is a shocker.. lol.

But I must admit.. in the hierarchy of sports I follow.. the NBA has slipped into the ranks of the NHL, World Cup Soccer, and the PBA..

In other words.. I probably would get more enjoyment out of watching a mouse steal a piece of cheese from a mousetrap without getting caught... a couple hundred times.
    You know, to be completely honest I would also much rather watch a mouse steal a piece of cheese than sit through an entire NBA game.
    I'd also rather watch the mouse run mazes, get shocked, poop, etc.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Why the fuck did we ever get rid of Flip?

"V4L" wrote:
    Why the floop did we ever get rid of Flip?
    +1, darn good coach but had to deal with the worst GM in all of sports.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast