Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: MAYO PICKED, THEN TRADED!

Sid Hartman had to scramble and redo his column. Last night, about Midnight he began his column that Mayo would NOT BE TRADED.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

gtinker63 is offline Rookie

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    No biggie...Mayo is like my third favorite condiment, but making Love is the best.
    LOL..... ;D

Anyway, I still don't understand why all of you are down on Mchale for this.
    We should be chanting Fire the Head Coach.......

He is the one behind all these moves right?
    :

Hahaha, I love it.
    It is always just who people like.
    For the Timberwolves people hate McHale and for the Vikings most hate Chilly.
    Therefore, anything bad is always their doing and when things go good it is somebody else's doing.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Except that McHale makes all the personnel moves for the Timberwolves... Last time I checked we were talking about two different teams in two different sports here. McHale is a total idiot and has run the T-Wolves into the ground. He doesn't have what it takes to be an NBA GM.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"gtinker63" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    No biggie...Mayo is like my third favorite condiment, but making Love is the best.
    LOL..... ;D

:
    Then again I don't remember the current coach taking over a club that was supposedly a good coach away from the playoffs and I don't remember him having an initial press conference where he stated that there was enough talent on the team to win right away.

And for the record, it is well documented that many on this site are very, very critical towards Red and his fire sale that led to gutting the organization to maximize the amount of profit he made on the sale.

McHale is blamed,and rightly so, for screwing up the personnel decisions that have left us with a team that has no ability to compete.

Childress was blamed when he faced teams with equal or less talent than he had and still came up with a loss.

Way different stuff

Hahaha, I love it.
    Therefore, anything bad is always their doing and when things go good it is somebody else's doing.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"gtinker63" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    LOL..... ;D

:

Hahaha, I love it.
    This isn't directed solely at you gtinker63, but this is another one of my attempts at sarcasim which failed.......

Of course I know what role Kevin has with respect to the moves made.
    My sarcasim was directed at all the PPO posters who still believe the Head Coach and not the GM makes all the player personnel moves.....

Yes, Singer, I am aware we dont' have a GM.

;D :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Except that McHale makes all the personnel moves for the Timberwolves... Last time I checked we were talking about two different teams in two different sports here. McHale is a total idiot and has run the T-Wolves into the ground. He doesn't have what it takes to be an NBA GM.
    I agree with you on that.
    (no sarcasim either).
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12