Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

    Just goes to show that if you want to get famous you just have to be an average looking attention whore willing to wear a bikini to a football game.





    [img width=450 height=399]http://www.cse.buffalo.edu/~burrows3/AttentionWhore2.jpg[/img]
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  2. #22
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

    [img width=450 height=499]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/photographer/15/15850_large.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

    Their story...

    http://www.sportsbubbler.com/DisplayTopic.aspx?TopicID=621

  4. #24
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

    "pack93z" wrote:
    Their story...

    http://www.sportsbubbler.com/DisplayTopic.aspx?TopicID=621
    Hot or not, they're still Sconnies.

    So Dwight Smith would tag 'em.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #25
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

    Maxim is getting desperate, or they are planning on doing the girls in blaze orange and cammo edition.

  6. #26
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

    If we had a few "Vikings bikini girls" then there would probably be a bunch of members around here with them in their sigs......
    ;D

    That is an idea.....some one should really try to get some Minnesota girls to do that!! They could maybe even have Packer girls vs Viking girls mud wrestling before the games or something like that

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  7. #27
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

    "davike" wrote:
    If we had a few "Vikings bikini girls" then there would probably be a bunch of members around here with them in their sigs......
    ;D

    That is an idea.....some one should really try to get some Minnesota girls to do that!! They could maybe even have Packer girls vs Viking girls mud wrestling before the games or something like that
    Pretty sure the Viking Girls would loose. How welse would you beat a bunch of 400 pounds women?

  8. #28
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

    I will say this.... alll three of them are pretty hot, especially for WI girls.


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

    "Garland" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    If we had a few "Vikings bikini girls" then there would probably be a bunch of members around here with them in their sigs......
    ;D

    That is an idea.....some one should really try to get some Minnesota girls to do that!! They could maybe even have Packer girls vs Viking girls mud wrestling before the games or something like that
    Pretty sure the Viking Girls would loose. How welse would you beat a bunch of 400 pounds women?
    They will have to take advantage of their extremely low level of intelligence

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  10. #30
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Maxim Seeking Packers Bikini Girls[/size]
    Posted Jan 22nd 2008 11:30AM
    by Stephanie Stradley

    That picture is from the 2006 season.
    There's another shot from Sunday's game, which is the one that prompted Maxim to go for them....it's posted in the Packers Suck board someplace.


    =Z=
    Yep, these are the girls Maxim is looking for....

    [img width=450 height=499]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/photographer/15/15850_large.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Maxim, AskMen and FHM's Top 100 Women Lists
    By gregair13 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 12:19 AM
  2. Kim Kardashian in a bikini
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 12:03 AM
  3. Packers Ryan Grant seeking a big deal
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 02:48 PM
  4. Who's this girl? (Maxim Asks)
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 05:45 PM
  5. MAXIM and Moe Williams dig up the past!
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 10:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •